The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these too (on Hero Complex Gallery) - nice work but wasn't keen on Dutch's face, his skewed gun or the skinny-legged Pred.

Gotsta say - nice though all these PREDATOR prints are - we're LONG overdue for some (well - at least ONE would be nice!) PREDATOR 2 prints.

Hero%20Complex%20-%20Vance%20Kelly%20-%20The%20Jungle%20Came%20Alive%20S-B-S_zpskp46ctvt.jpg

I have the Florey coming eventually

So does Spike, and I :) I passed on this one, I like it, but not enough to pay the international shipping rates etc. I'd rather the team were actually facing us, at least the Boa posed.

Also, it looks like Mac really likes his gun..

Rights are so fudged depending on the Gallery

Too true - didn't appear to stop the folks publishing the Vance Kelly piece I posted above - or on several of the older prints.

There's a mix of licenced + "licenced" + "unofficial" PRINTS out there for all sorts of franchises - much the same way as there are garage kits, unlicenced prepaints and officially licenced prepaints.

I'll admit I have little sympathy for any actor that has repeatedly rejected proposals in the past for collectibles, and less towards the franchise copyright holder because of the way they have not helped those that DID buy a licence when they got bootlegged.

Back