The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0137.JPG

+1

Got the Florey Alien/Predator set . . . today

Good to know they are FINALLY shipping them - mine was ordered April 11th (same as you) and STILL not shipped.

The Timothy Pittides one ordered May 5th was shipped out May 9th.

Geez - they could have combined the orders and refunded me $18 USD shipping! :cuckoo:

Good to know they are FINALLY shipping them - mine was ordered April 11th (same as you) and STILL not shipped.

The Timothy Pittides one ordered May 5th was shipped out May 9th.

Geez - they could have combined the orders and refunded me $18 USD shipping! :cuckoo:

You should join espresso beans, tons of print info. The owner of Bottleneck is on there almost daily. He posted about shipping yesterday

They all contract out the printing, the big printers like D&L are just faster

K - ta - I'll let them off the delay then (but would have appreciated an emailed "heads up" from them).

You should watch 24x36

Ah-ha! - a classic ink/TP minimalist post - leaves you with JUST enough information to make you ponder "can I work this out or google it?" before you give in and ask for an explanation :lol

K - ta - I'll let them off the delay then (but would have appreciated an emailed "heads up" from them).

Ah-ha! - a classic ink/TP minimalist post - leaves you with JUST enough information to make you ponder "can I work this out or google it?" before you give in and ask for an explanation :lol

I think it's on iTunes now, I bought the BR in April..it's about prints

Funny thing about that movie is that I know just about everyone in that documentary personally :lol

Back