The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it was mentioned on Twitter that ROTLA is the first of a series of Indy prints he's doing.

Yeah I was wondering about the Charlie Brown. Think we will get them all?

Also it is interesting...

Buy a Perillo from Dark Hall it's $65 (for a lower level license).

Buy it from Acme for a higher end license and it's $50.

Yeah I was wondering about the Charlie Brown. Think we will get them all?

Also it is interesting...

Buy a Perillo from Dark Hall it's $65 (for a lower level license).

Buy it from Acme for a higher end license and it's $50.

My bad. Thought you were asking about Indy. :)

I say if you have other Peanuts prints in your collection, then get the Great Pumpkin. Even if Perillo doesn't do any more, at least you have his version as a nice addition.

My bad. Thought you were asking about Indy. :)

I say if you have other Peanuts prints in your collection, then get the Great Pumpkin. Even if Perillo doesn't do any more, at least you have his version as a nice addition.

I don't have any of the other Peanuts or Star Wars prints from Perillo :(

I mean like the product page. I don't see it on their site now, so it is similar to Mondo where it will go up on their product page or under Indy?

It's on the Dark Ink site. You just can't order it yet. It probably won't be available to buy through the Acme Archives Direct website.

I mean like the product page. I don't see it on their site now, so it is similar to Mondo where it will go up on their product page or under Indy?

It's on the Dark Ink site. You just can't order it yet. It probably won't be available to buy through the Acme Archives Direct website.

Yeah most of these sales are through the Dark Ink site.

Unless there's a super secret url to go to...

Better follow them and Perillo on Facebook and Twitter.

Hell, even I signed up for Twitter to score the ROTJ. :lol

Back