The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like there's a Dave Perillo Indy print coming soon. This was posted on Twitter by Acme Archives.

"I don't trust this monkey... #baddates"

BUfpfkVCIAAoeky.jpg

Oh damn... Ironic since just this past Saturday, Perillo was set up 2 tables down from me at a local con. I was going to ask him if he was ever going to do Indy but I didn't have the chance.

Gary Pullin will have “Fright Night” movie posters available soon via Poster Collective. It is an 18″ x 24″ 6-color Screenprint, available in Regular (Ed of 100, $35) and metallic variants (Ed of 50, $50). On sale Friday, September 20th at 12pm PDT

pullin-fright-night.jpeg

pullin-fright-night-variant.jpeg

LINK

Dig My Chili now has “Alabama Shakes – North Charleston, SC 2013″ gig posters available. It is a 19″ x 24″ 3-color Screenprint, available in regular (Ed of 90, $25) and variant (Ed of 40, $30) editions. On sale now.

Not for everyone, nor movie related, but to me it had a nice 70's/early 80's throwback feel to it that I find appealing.

dig-my-chili-Alabama-Shakes-North-Charleston-SC-2013.jpg

dig-my-chili-Alabama-Shakes-North-Charleston-SC-2013-variant.jpg

LINK

Tom Whalen has “The Toxic Crusaders” available now via Skuzzles. It is an 18″ x 24″ 7-color Screenprint available in Regular (Ed of 100, $40) and Variant (Ed of 50, $50).
On sale now.

whalen-the-toxic-crusaders.jpg

whalen-the-toxic-crusaders-variant.jpg

LINK

Galerie F will have x-Files related posters this week to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the show. Has is been that long already?! For this, they enlisted artists Jeremy VanCleef and newcomer illustrator Andrew Ghrist for create X-Files themed Screenprints. See pics below for details. On sale Monday, September 23rd at 2pm Central

VanCleef-duality-mulder.jpg

VanCleef-duality-scully.jpg

LINK

Fun Indy print. Just a pet peeve though, I hate the label, "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark."

When does it go up for sale?

Back