The OFFICIAL BB/DK Jim GORDON thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn must get that head... i guess howes has given up ...?

Dont think so... Be patient or better: buy both. I will hopefully buy Spenser's Gordon and Alfred this month and the Howes' set when it is finished... One head will be regular Gordon, the other for the SWAT outfit.

BTW Have you realized how hard it is to get a decent movie accurate SWAT outfit? I has to be all black. Hot Toys, Sat Toys and Very Hot are blue though... :duh

I thought about inking it but am not sure how the finished project will look in that case... I doubt it will turn out black but more a very dark blue... Any suggestions?

Really ? That is odd, I would think the black would take quite well though.

The closest available is the SW 5946 with Dragon's John Steele, that's what i ended up giving my Gordon.
beltwithpistol.jpg

Just picked one of these up on ebay. Tough to find loose... but here are some... and they include the clips. They are Dragon A295, either FA295 or PA295...

https://cgi.ebay.com/FA295-1-6-HOT-...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

So, just paint it black and you'll have a terrific representationof the SW Gordon used...

Did anybody find a movie accurate gun? It is a Smith & Wesson 5904...

Sw5904blue.jpg

More news: My Gordon head is almost done, should have it by end of this week. Pics to follow....

Did anybody find a movie accurate gun? It is a Smith & Wesson 5904...

Sw5904blue.jpg

Here's my Gordon Smith & Wesson. :rock
Has a removeable clip too.

agora1.jpg

This is as close as it's gonna get IMO. And it looks great. Thanks Kingrayskull and titan for the ref shots.

Last edited:
Thanks. :D

Do it, Guys! Get that gun and paint it up. Simple, easy.

And thanks to all who referenced this piece. It's important when you want an accurate Custom Gordon. Mine is all but done now. :D Will def post pics.

Here's my latest WIP gordon. Got him a new shirt and tie off ebay. They look great but are not exactly screen accurate. Need more grey in the shirt and tie... but for now they'll do... need to find him Harvey Dent shoes next...

t0kmm1.jpg

Great job intothevoid! Is there a jacket underneath the trench? Where did the trench come from btw?

Thanks man! There isn't a jacket underneath as it adds too much bulk and then the trench coat doesn't fit:(

The trench Elvis1976 was kind enough to send to me after I asked him where he got HIS from lol

Here's my latest WIP gordon. Got him a new shirt and tie off ebay. They look great but are not exactly screen accurate. Need more grey in the shirt and tie... but for now they'll do... need to find him Harvey Dent shoes next...

t0kmm1.jpg

VERY. NICE. :clap :blackbat

Thanks KBA, the good feedback here has made me like it even more!

Here's another couple of pics more close-up. The shirt and tie are a very nice fit! Pics with and without flash.

x0qp90.jpg

b80gnk.jpg

My Gordon eagerly awaits his 1/6 Batsignal from 1mod6!!

itv, Who painted it for you, Steven?

PS. Complete it with an accurate Gun if ya can.

Yes Steven painted it himself, i'm very happy with it! And yes, thanks for the links and pics of the gun! I will be picking that up for sure

Mine is actually just balanced in place, not glued on or anything, it stays there as long as I don't touch the pose. Not a huge issue removing them, reposing, and re-balancing them.

Back