The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, not yet. And I called my local GS and they done have a SKU for it yet, just the SKUs for the regular and Hardened Editions. Suxors!!

I bet it will be priced at like $160.

Original Call of Duty Confirmed for the Arcade
Written Monday, July 13, 2009 by Alan Pettit

As I watched the unpackaging of Modern Warefare 2's Prestige Edition, two things dawned on me. First of all, limited editions are getting insane. It used to be you'd get some stickers or a patch at best. Now we're getting cat helmets and actual, functioning articles of war. Second, I realized Infinity Ward just confirmed that the original Call of Duty, previously only on the PC (and rumored through ESRB and PEGI ratings popping up online), is definitely heading to the Xbox Live Arcade, and a download code will be included as one of the extras in the Prestige Edition.

Skip to about 2:46 in the video provided at the link above for the confirmation.

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3130-Original-Call-of-Duty-Confirmed-for-the-Arcade.html

You going to have them on your head while playing Pitu? :lol

OMG! DUDE!!! you KNOWIT!!!!!! i was telling my friend that i will only play MW2 with all the lights off and my NVG on!!!! eits the only way!!!!! i hope they make the sound that they make in the game!!!!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

OMG! DUDE!!! you KNOWIT!!!!!! i was telling my friend that i will only play MW2 with all the lights off and my NVG on!!!! eits the only way!!!!! i hope they make the sound that they make in the game!!!!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Won't the light from the tv screen hurt your eyes? just think how hard Veteran would be while using the NVG :lol

I would say around $150.
You probably won't be far off with that price :)

Won't the light from the tv screen hurt your eyes? just think how hard Veteran would be while using the NVG :lol

You probably won't be far off with that price :)

papo even i go blind!!! ill have MW@ imprinted in my retinas!!!!!! :rock

not really but he likes to think he's a playa :D:p:lol

:D

The king of xbox live? :lol

The wait for this game is going to be a killer but it will be well worth it! sometimes i wish we didn't get to see anything of the big games until they are almost ready for release don't you?

Unless that package is like $250 or more those night vision goggles will be JUNK.

Back