The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one thing I have noticed, is that this game costs 5 pounds more than most of the other games coming out. I know it's worth it, but I hope it does not start a trend

The one thing I have noticed, is that this game costs 5 pounds more than most of the other games coming out. I know it's worth it, but I hope it does not start a trend

Yeah noticed that myself but i'd have paid them the extra £5 for taking out constant respawning enemy until you move forward. :lol ;)

So glad they have taken that out of MW2 :banana

Only on 360 for me. When I got COD4 for both, I was just to highly disappointed in the PS3 online system. It's utterly useless compared to XBL.

This is a 360 purchase only for me.

Only on 360 for me. When I got COD4 for both, I was just to highly disappointed in the PS3 online system. It's utterly useless compared to XBL.

This is a 360 purchase only for me.

I'm conflicted because a lot of my friends play on both. Guys from college on PS3 and now friends at work on the 360. And I really hate the party system on 360 in S&D.

Speaking of the game, I had a good night last night :D
smd9px.jpg

Ha too awesome. I've been recently playing the 360 version after being a PS3 guy forever, the controller isn't as natural in my hand and is harder to move around and aim up for me. I'm doing decent I had a few double digit kill rounds in S&D but nothing like when I'm on the PS3.

But I'm still trying to figure out what version of 'COD6' I want. The PS3 to me feels better the controls are smoother and more natural. 360 has party chat which is both good and bad. I think after playing W@W on the PS3 last night since I've been playing it on the 360 for two weeks straight I can say that I like the feeling of the PS3 better. So I might spring for PS3 first, and get the 360 version later on.

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FMSS12iY1X0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FMSS12iY1X0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

THIS GAME WILL (SEARCH &) DESTROY ALL OTHERS!! that box set looks likes at least £120 worth!! night vision goggles!! i will so wear them while
playing MW2 just to get into the spirit of things!!:lol
imagine the possibilties with the NV goggles!! crime rates will soar round here especially at night!!:lol

cannot wait for this game!

Totally ^^^^ING rad! I am definitely getting the prestige edition! Nightvision goggles AND a head to put them on! Whoa!

Wow those night vision goggles are awesome! I usually don't fork out for the high end editions of games, the regular collector's editions are usually enough for me but I might have to pick up the Prestige Edition now. :D

Back