The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This november, I'll pwn you all, n00bs. :) Can't wait for multiplayer.

Hoped back on W@W for two round tonight after not playing it for months...finished first each time. Went 20-9 first round, and 15 and 4 the next. Too easy.

Hoped back on W@W for two round tonight after not playing it for months...finished first each time. Went 20-9 first round, and 15 and 4 the next. Too easy.

Finished first Free for All? Try to play Search and Destroy...n00b :)

Finished first Free for All? Try to play Search and Destroy...n00b :)

LOL, no just in general though usually 2 out of 3 games in FFA I place first, and usually in the top three. I only like S&D if I'm gaming with my buddies or my clan.

I want MW2 so bad, so much better than WW2.

official cover art

ia1n.jpg

Is that really the final game case? I thought they dropped the Call of Duty from the name?

Looks sweet regardless and I can't wait for it to come out. :D

Is that really the final game case? I thought they dropped the Call of Duty from the name?

Looks sweet regardless and I can't wait for it to come out. :D

I was thinking that too. I read that they dropped Call of Duty from the name. Maybe they can't. Technically Activision still holds the right to call it what they want and technically it is a sequel to a Call of Duty game.

I was thinking that too. I read that they dropped Call of Duty from the name. Maybe they can't. Technically Activision still holds the right to call it what they want and technically it is a sequel to a Call of Duty game.

Yep, you're right. Activision changed the title back to CoD, probably because of brand awareness:

https://kotaku.com/5311315/activision-renames-modern-warfare-2-again-slaps-call-of-duty-on-the-box

Do any of you get Game Informer magazine? The CoD: MW2 box cover is the exact same as the magazine cover. That's a bit...lazy.

Back