The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha i was about to laugh, but then i read your a level 9 so i guess its ok..i guess....at 10 i'd be putting the cheapest, noobest weapon down....haha

Hey, I'm Prestige 1, Level 20something (loaned my XBox to a friend so I haven't played in awhile...can't remember exact number), and I still swear by that weapon combination. Great for everything except extreme close quarters, and the red dot makes sniping much easier than the disruptive scope on an actual sniper rifle.

Hey, I'm Prestige 1, Level 20something (loaned my XBox to a friend so I haven't played in awhile...can't remember exact number), and I still swear by that weapon combination. Great for everything except extreme close quarters, and the red dot makes sniping much easier than the disruptive scope on an actual sniper rifle.

So you swear by a gun that takes no skill to use what so ever...haha ok...haha

I don't get that, considering it's burst fire, it takes at least a small amount of skill to use. It is easy to kill people with it but, this fella is only on prestige level 1 after all

How is the M16 a noob gun? It works and shoots, and just like all things takes skill to master. And what gives you the right to go around calling a certain gun a noob gun?

I don't see why it matters which gun you use. I use certain guns for certain maps. I could care less what the skill level is for it. I mean who cares really? M16, Ak47, AR15, MP5 whatever you feel comfortable with. They all do basically the same thing....

Yeah. I'm of the opinion that you find whatever weapons work to get you kills and use them. Isn't that what the game is about anyway?

I don't even have a specific gun combination. I just use each gun until I get the 150 kills and 1000 points. By the time I max them all out I'm pretty close to level 55.

I don't even have a specific gun combination. I just use each gun until I get the 150 kills and 1000 points. By the time I max them all out I'm pretty close to level 55.
lol...that's what i usually do. once i get there i try to set up a class with the perks/weapons that i find fun to use on each map.

How is the M16 a noob gun? It works and shoots, and just like all things takes skill to master. And what gives you the right to go around calling a certain gun a noob gun?

For starters...its the first gun you have access too, second it has no recoil, third, with stopping power attached one pull of the trigger will kill regardless of the hit location. i could go on..

What gives me the right? freedom of speech, and trust me im not the only one who thinks its cheap.

I dont care who uses what i could careless i think its funny when people past 3rd prestige use it because by then i think they would have been able to master a better gun.

I just think its the cheapest and easiest of all the assault rifles...just like with the LMGs there is the RPD (and dont get me wrong i love it) is the easiest verses the other two

feel free to disagree since i already know you do.

For starters...its the first gun you have access too, second it has no recoil, third, with stopping power attached one pull of the trigger will kill regardless of the hit location. i could go on..

What gives me the right? freedom of speech, and trust me im not the only one who thinks its cheap.

I dont care who uses what i could careless i think its funny when people past 3rd prestige use it because by then i think they would have been able to master a better gun.

I just think its the cheapest and easiest of all the assault rifles...just like with the LMGs there is the RPD (and dont get me wrong i love it) is the easiest verses the other two

feel free to disagree since i already know you do.

I love the M16, it's the first gun you get. If you can't master that then you suck. If you go up against me and get pwn'd by the first gun you get, you suck.

There's no crime for mastering the best overall weapon in the game. If your crying about it, it's because you have died one too many times by it. Headshot...I kill you with the noob gun because it's the newbie gun, meaning the gun you start with...the weakest unless mastered right. I rape all with the M16.

How you dare you kill me with a good weapon!

:lol

But seriously, since this game is supposed to be semi realistic in terms of killing someone I am sorry to inform you that one squeeze of the trigger in real life would drop you as well. I used to play this game and I never got the feeling that the M16 was THAT much better than any other weapon. they all had advantages and disadvantages. This game was one of the more balanced in terms of the weapons IMO.

TBF though, the only time I use the M16 is when I first prestige and haven't even got to level 4 of the new badge...or possibly till level ten when you unlock the M4 Carbine.

M4_Series_S-System.jpg

I own all with the M4 on COD4 !

my weapon of choise in video games and in real life combat.
The day I went to the range and I got to fire this bad boy !
I fell in love!

Back