The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never ore-order anything if I didn't even know what I came with. IMO..not the smartest thing to do, it will probably suck.

Like I said if I don't like what it comes with I downgrade to the regular edition they don't charge you for doing that.

It's going to be a looooong wait for this one. it will be a special day when this bad boy arrives. i'll make sure i save some vacation for release day.

https://translate.google.nl/transla...-modern-warfare-2&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=

The Dutch gaming magazine Power Unlimited has some juicy details on Modern Warfare know 2 weeks away during a demonstration. View the following details:

The physics of the bullets and grenades have become a lot more realistic. Bullets ricochet off now and grenades rolling of a staircase or slope downwards as in real life would go.

- You can now use a gun in one hand and a knife in your other hand into the hand with the knife hand with the gun support

- We will be a heavily armed Navy Seal diver to carry out missions.

- There is a level with the name 'International Cyber Space. " Are we the abroad, or it is an abandoned Russian rocket?

-There will be bullet-time moments in the game are. No, not like in FEAR 2, but it appears only on the moments that the developer and is more like a dramatic moment when, for example, an explosion which you quickly can turn off a few men.

- There will be some new multiplayer modes. More about that is published after the E3.e Also, the menu from which you multiplayer session star adapted. This is because there are too many things added that Infinity Ward want to drop.

- There are a number of new Perks that the community will be totally surprised. There is a stop for a ball Friday shield can get. One of the officers during the demonstration was accidentally loose you will end up with two men can carry two shields and the third player then both players shield behind the fire on the enemy can open.

- Another innovation in Modern Warfare 2 is the addition of the 'Challenges'. If you play in the singleplayer one level, then play at a 'Challen. ge' Friday This seems the most on the Horde mode from Gears of War 2, which you must deal with a large number of enemies. Only runs in MW2 to time. The sooner you eliminate all enemies in a certain environment, the higher you in the rankings will stand. This is preliminary only in split screen to play, but will probably also online co-op play are.

- MW2 will be more guns, but the officer gave no names. Some original weapons will disappear, but there are more new sites. Because you is part of Task Force 121, you have the decision on the most advanced weaponry. For example, a weapon in a snow level a "heart beat sensor 'that your enemies which tens of meters away walking, you scoff. Also, the old weapons in the polygons put, making them much more detailed view. With the top one sight that is dirty and a red dot that disappears when you no targeting.

- There will be more to destroy in MW2. You can pump a fire which destroyed a huge pop geyser spraying occurs, what part of your vision away. If you have a fuel pump which, when you take it, s on fire flies and where benzineslang then a spinning dervish and injecting a heavy lightning uitkotst. Furthermore, crates and boxes doorzeefd may be, which then fragments to fall thereafter, healed by the laws of gravity and wind, quiet in real time to flutter down.

Furthermore, crates and boxes doorzeefd may be, which then fragments to fall thereafter, healed by the laws of gravity and wind, quiet in real time to flutter down.

news good. translation funny.

More realistic grenades just means I'll be killed by more lucky thrown random ones.

Back