The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank ya! Lot of time on my hands. :lol

I know we've got so many games coming out soon it's craziness.

I wish I did. I have missed so many things and can imagine I will continue to. On my list of things to rent/buy/play/watch

Xmen First Class
Thor
Gears 3
Ico Collection
Star Wars Bluray
Skyrim
Call of Duty
Uncharted 3
Zelda (new version)
Mass Effect 2 and 3
Assassins Creed

Meh.....this is getting depressing. :slap:rotfl:gah:

Yeah so Horde was a fail last night. It only made it to round 10. I shot a couple times and then last two tickers blew up. Round 10 took just under 5 hours.

Yeah so Horde was a fail last night. It only made it to round 10. I shot a couple times and then last two tickers blew up. Round 10 took just under 5 hours.

I don't get it? What where you trying to do and what happened? Horde with tickers makes it real easy to rank up.

You probably have no idea what is being talked about:lecture:lecture

I wasn't aware this conversation included rocket science subject matter. You stated that you were stuck on a level while trying to get through horde. I then made a joke at Solid Snakes expense about using a keyboard and mouse. What am I missing? :dunno

Well, you're both missing things. He's talking about trying to spam security last night to rank up and you're talking about that. :lol

Ok here is the deal. We were thinking last night you could play horde on security and just stand there inside the lasers and just let it run while I slept and get through 50 waves. I left during wave 5 and then it got stuck on wave 10 and until I moved the tickers just went to sleep. Tried again this morning and if you don't have movement or something it kinda goes to sleep after 5 waves and all but 2 tickers.

Ok here is the deal. We were thinking last night you could play horde on security and just stand there inside the lasers and just let it run while I slept and get through 50 waves. I left during wave 5 and then it got stuck on wave 10 and until I moved the tickers just went to sleep. Tried again this morning and if you don't have movement or something it kinda goes to sleep after 5 waves and all but 2 tickers.

The 25X xp does not start until today, or have they started early?

I find it works better if you lock into cover against the security button post while holding the mortar. No joke. I got through 50 waves multiple times.

I noticed Amazon has the limited back up for pre-order. So I intend to cancel the one with the statue and get this version. That allowed me to purchase the Star Wars saga on bluray! :rock

I find it works better if you lock into cover against the security button post while holding the mortar. No joke. I got through 50 waves multiple times.

They can't damage you when they blow up in the beams?

Also are you active on screen? I am just leaving it running while away.

Back