The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm doing it right now. all the tickers run to the fence where the button is on the opposite side

Where are you standing? Stand in between short wall and button up against wall. They run around and will blow up over by button on at the other fence.

I have been doing it off and on all day.

It may not be super fast sometimes they get lost and run around for a while but they will blow up at some point.

10 characters to choose from in MP initially, rising to 32 after all unlocked

example.....Anthony Carmine unlocks at level 75 in MP

Where are you standing? Stand in between short wall and button up against wall. They run around and will blow up over by button on at the other fence.

I have been doing it off and on all day.

It may not be super fast sometimes they get lost and run around for a while but they will blow up at some point.

inbetween the 2 fences on the left side facing the button

9388_f3df.gif

:lol

psych_distress.gif

I just ordered the gears of war 3 limited edition strategy guide from amazon thought it would be nice to have when I want to go threw the campaign again aftere I beat it to find any cog tags and treasures I missed. This is the most money I have ever spent on a video game franchise with ordering the gears limited xbox system and all.

Yep and I got 20 or so levels doing that.:lol

Like I said every 5th straight wave you are inactive you have to at least fire some rounds or last 2 tickers will basically go to sleep

Looks like you're right. I was playing on Under Hill tonight and on one wave two of the tickers just fell asleep against a wall and wouldn't come after me. I had to move out and kill them. I got through at least two full 50 level games on the Security map without that happening yesterday.

I got my pre-order in today! I can't wait to play it! :yess:

I did the pre-order at Best Buy, so I'll get the free "Mechanic Baird" multiplayer skin. That's cool.

Back