The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered the console at bestbuy.com for in store pick up after work Tuesday. I don't think I've ever wanted a weekend to get over so quickly.

The GOW console looks AWESOME! I saw Ice-T unpack it last night on YouTube, along with a cool Lancer!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7RwoaiMFjA"]Gears Of War 3 Game & Lancer "First Unboxing Video" Ice T - YouTube[/ame]

That's the same thing I did. I pre-ordered it at Best Buy since I got an extra 50% trade-in credit! Yep, one day left for that folks! Get an EXTRA 50% trade-in credit if you pre-order Gears Of War 3 at Best Buy stores nationwide through tomorrow. It just takes $5.00 to pre-order it too. It worked out great for me. After trading in four games, and the added 50% trade in credit, it paid off the regular/standard version of GOW 3. :yess:

That's the same thing I did. I pre-ordered it at Best Buy since I got an extra 50% trade-in credit! Yep, one day left for that folks! Get an EXTRA 50% trade-in credit if you pre-order Gears Of War 3 at Best Buy stores nationwide through tomorrow. It just takes $5.00 to pre-order it too. It worked out great for me. After trading in four games, and the added 50% trade in credit, it paid off the regular/standard version of GOW 3. :yess:

4 games for one? No thanks. :wave

I'm gonna do the same leveling trick when I get home from work

It seems to work on Under Hill as well. Pick up the boom shield and stand in the corner where the button is to open the garage door with the shield pointing outward and it seems to block the explosion. Just stand there holding the shield because if you drop or plant it it'll disappear when the round starts.

I only tried this on Casual mode though, not insane.

:yess:

k6beu.jpg

Great, it let me have the Veteran achievement by playing Warzone on Fuel Depot in Custom mode, despite the description that it has to be public

:yess::dance:clap:duff:fireworks

Still up for some Gears tonight if anybody is interested?

It seems to work on Under Hill as well. Pick up the boom shield and stand in the corner where the button is to open the garage door with the shield pointing outward and it seems to block the explosion. Just stand there holding the shield because if you drop or plant it it'll disappear when the round starts.

I only tried this on Casual mode though, not insane.

I've been doing it on insane. The extra x4 multiplier speeds it up

Best map is Security, but don't go and hide in the middle
Go to the far right or left of the map, Plant a Grenade on the steps, and then take out the rest of the tickers as they come round the corner

Back