The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% confirmed at 1:37 min

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVDwFNnWEI0"]Gears Of War 3: Special Edition Wireless Controller Unboxing!!! - YouTube[/ame]

yeah I am im also getting call of duty around that time i buy fighting games for ps3 cause I have my fight stick on ps3

which console bundle the gears one I have preordered at amazon comes with savage kantus and 40 dollar amazon gift card i just hope I get it at relese day with there release day shipping

i wish i could just afford the damn console bundle lol

I was not sold on doing this at first but after some slight nudging from friends I realized this was something I really needed to get. So I made sure to pay a little at a time and used money I didn't at comic-con to knock the rest out. Having the epic edition and this might be overkill but this is my favorite series and so I wanted to go all out on the last one.

I was not sold on doing this at first but after some slight nudging from friends I realized this was something I really needed to get. So I made sure to pay a little at a time and used money I didn't at comic-con to knock the rest out. Having the epic edition and this might be overkill but this is my favorite series and so I wanted to go all out on the last one.

There is going to be more gears just a diiferent trilogy a new one prob for the next xbox they should have puit halo 4 on the next xbox.

I'm with ya Josh. I got the console bundle, Epic edition and the retro lancer/game bundle. 3 copies of GOW3 :lol What will I do?

There is going to be more gears just a diiferent trilogy a new one prob for the next xbox they should have puit halo 4 on the next xbox.

Oh, I fully expect a new trilogy of games. I'm just meaning the last of this trilogy. As I said this is the series that made me buy a 360 and get to know some really good folks.

I'm with ya Josh. I got the console bundle, Epic edition and the retro lancer/game bundle. 3 copies of GOW3 :lol What will I do?

Most impressive. I also got the LE Strategy guide as well to complete my set of three of those.

i'm guessing a prequel pendulum wars trilogy

That would be really cool. Having read the novels there some cool work they could do with that.

Oh, I fully expect a new trilogy of games. I'm just meaning the last of this trilogy. As I said this is the series that made me buy a 360 and get to know some really good folks.

Yeah it is def my fav series I remeber when the first one came out it was so new and fresh with the whole concept.

Yeah it is def my fav series I remeber when the first one came out it was so new and fresh with the whole concept.

It was something different. I remember talking about Gears 1 a ton before it came out and talking about just what we might see in this game. Its been a pretty fun trip.

I ordered the Epid Edition from Amazon release day shipping...wouldnt it have shipped by now to make it by Tuesday or am I missing something? It says "not shipped" in my que anyone else got this? Just curious.

I ordered the Epid Edition from Amazon release day shipping...wouldnt it have shipped by now to make it by Tuesday or am I missing something? It says "not shipped" in my que anyone else got this? Just curious.

I think it's gonna ship tomorrow with next day shipping. I also think Amazon has split their copies of Gears across lots of their warehouses to insure release date delivery for those who ordered.

Back