The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to get nervous I hope I get my console on launch day its Monday morning and it still hasent shipped wtf anybody have any experience with amazon release day shipping is it reliable

F#@* YEAH!!

36afi.jpg

I am afraid Amazon in most cases do not ship until release day. They did the same thing with the Star Wars Blu-Ray

Not true. Depends on the shipping method you choose. They usually have shipping options that guarantee release day delivery.

I ordered the Star Wars Blu-Ray from them and selected two-day shipping which guaranteed release day delivery. I got it a day early on the 15th instead of the 16th.

I was fully under the impression you get the infected omen skins with the controller also but looking at what he pulls out of the box at 1:37 the skin on the picture of the gun is red. I thought the infected omens were greeny yellow ?. :lol
Might just be the picture.

No game today.:monkey2

Nope, red and orange

With my epic edition being with parcel force it could still maybe arrive today.
I've had stuff from parcel force arrive at 5 or 6pm.

Ahhh I am so jealous of those at the midnight launch. Who here is getting the console like my good self?

I never understood midnight launches. :dunno

I'm not about to run out at midnight and stand in line with a bunch of goofballs to then go home and play the game for an hour before bed. I can wait until tomorrow. :lecture

I went to the midnight launch for Gears 2 with my cousin.
I'm glad I went , it was hilarious. :lol We ended up staying up until about 6 am until I fell asleep playing. :rotfl

Plus we got golden hammerburst codes. Seeing what they sold for on ebay a few months later and seeing the massive pile of them that they had that night I always regretted not asking for a few more. :lol

I never understood midnight launches. :dunno

I'm not about to run out at midnight and stand in line with a bunch of goofballs to then go home and play the game for an hour before bed. I can wait until tomorrow. :lecture

There are some obsessed and crazy mofos at midnight launches. People dressing up in costumes to go pick up a game?

I once saw a dude hyperventilating when he picked up his copy of Halo 2. His face was red and eyes bugged out. That was the last midnight launch I went to.

I see no point in waiting to get a game and go home just to go to sleep. Some people stay up and play but I have a life and can't do that. So I can just wait until the morning. Let the uber geeks wait two hours to get theirs and I'll get it the next day and be in and out in five minutes.

There are some obsessed and crazy mofos at midnight launches. People dressing up in costumes to go pick up a game?

I once saw a dude hyperventilating when he picked up his copy of Halo 2. His face was red and eyes bugged out. That was the last midnight launch I went to.

I see no point in waiting to get a game and go home just to go to sleep. Some people stay up and play but I have a life and can't do that. So I can just wait until the morning. Let the uber geeks wait two hours to get theirs and I'll get it the next day and be in and out in five minutes.

That's my point. I don't want to stand in line with those people. And I have work to go to. The worst gamers are the Everquest and Warcraft people. I used to love to F with the Everquest players when I worked at EB. They would come in with their silly acronyms. "Do you have the new EQWWWSST1"? I would be like, whats that? One guy actually growled at me a bit, and said something about Walmart having it now and then sprinted out the store. So of course 18 year old me runs out and yells "You better hurry! There are people leveling up all over the country right now!" :rotfl

Guess, I'm one of those people. :dunno :lol I'm going to the midnight release tonight. Why? Because I want to and I'm looking forward to being up late with buddies bull____ting as we go through the game. To each his own. I'm sure everybody does something the rest of us could act snobbish about.

Guess, I'm one of those people. :dunno :lol I'm going to the midnight release tonight. Why? Because I want to and I'm looking forward to being up late with buddies bull____ting as we go through the game. To each his own. I'm sure everybody does something the rest of us could act snobbish about.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

There's nothing wrong with going to a midnight launch. :dunno
Hell I'd be going if I could :rotfl , it's not like you NEED to go , if you're going for a laugh , can afford it and enjoy it then why not.

You do see some ridiculous people at things like midnight launches but that's all part of the fun and if they're not hurting anyone and have the balls to be dressed up as Marcus Fenix running around town then more power to them. :lol

Back