The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need 4 peeps who can help with boss onyx guard achievement, i can host wave 10 on blood drive with mutators and we camp up top and should be done in 3 minutes if we get berserker can instagimp

the maps will be in multiplayer on the 24th along with bulletmarsh and clocktower

Have they said why? :dunno Paying for content already on the disc is lame enough but not having it fully available is even weaker.

yah what really pissed me off is that youre friends dont even need to buy the season pass and if you just host and invite them in they get to play new maps too free

Already owned some noobs this morning before work, should be able to rank up well in the next 10 days, as long as I don't play execution. Lol:lol

not sure whats the point of getting to 100 when the other more important have getting all the onyx medals is pretty far away

but thanks to the peeps here who helped with both onyx guards boss and host beast achievement last night it was very fun. on to leveling up Horde now for command cneter

it actually started last night...easy to go up even playing horde...i'll be on as much as I can

GT is Lxi Nick Lxi if you want to add me

lol, yeah at 12:01 which is today :wave
Looking forward to leveling up quick. Im only a 58, but I plan on leveling quick. Double XP goes on til the 14th.

Back