The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that's crazy. Been playing this again the last couple weekends. Managed to go from 85 to 92 in the process. The one thing that still puzzles me is why do so many douchebags play this game. I mean get your kill and move on.

Awesome question. I don't know if gears attracts the ******'s or if the gameplay just allows ******'s to be ******'s......example. In Halo or COD you don't "down" people and have time to be an a-hole about the kill......you just get the kill. In Gears, someone can be "downed" and messed with.

Although, Halo does have a lot of teabagging :lol

Awesome question. I don't know if gears attracts the ******'s or if the gameplay just allows ******'s to be ******'s......example. In Halo or COD you don't "down" people and have time to be an a-hole about the kill......you just get the kill. In Gears, someone can be "downed" and messed with.

Hush Kit and pick up the ____ing bomb.: :pfft:rotfl

fun times fun times we all need to get together again and play some halo or something.

I think it must be the style of gameplay. That's the only thing that makes sense.

Hush Kit and pick up the ____ing bomb.: :pfft:rotfl

fun times fun times we all need to get together again and play some halo or something.

I'm game for it this weekend.

Congrats ink. I got a few months ago but I know how it's a _____ to get it. There's times I'm on top most of the game and at the end someone beats me by 200 points. Back to the drawing board......

Back