The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this game have another Level were you have to pilot a vehicle??? They were the 2 things that ruin both GOW & GOW 2's campaigns IMO... I haven't been able to find confirmation about it anywhere?

angelo07stang.png

Yeah, I think you or someone posted that. I just really want to enjoy the ride of the story for the last game. I plan to play it many many times over on the harder levels but want to like I said enjoy the last ride through.

I agree, I'll play if for the first time on Casual/Normal probably just because I more concerned about enjoying the story the first time through and am not concerned about the combat challenge or mechanics.

I just hope I will have time to enjoy this game tuesday they have been working me like a slave at work.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExZWhAfRszU"]Gears of War 3: Epic Edition Unboxing - M4d Ski11z - Houston Chronicle - YouTube[/ame]

I hate how the actual game case looks. They should have put the steelbook in this imo. I stayed with my order though and game have pulled the cash so I'm looking forward to seeing it all in hand.

This guy really needs to cut his nails too. :lol

I just hope I will have time to enjoy this game tuesday they have been working me like a slave at work.

Its funny you mention that because I was thinking the same thing. I got mine from amazon and should be here by the time I come home from work, but lately work has been killing me so I started to think why my luck I dont even get to play til the weekend. :monkey2

After looking at all that stuff in the video....The only thing I really care about is the cog and the artbook. Even on that note, the artbook looks kinda weak. The statue is cool, but like I said once I take some photos of it, im going to have to really think about not slapping it up on ebay. As cool as all the little prints and what not, I dont care about any of that little paper clutter.

Back