The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just made a post in Greggo's accessory thread about the idea of doing up some Lost stuff. If you're interested please let him know! Maybe he'll actually make some of the stuff. Also feel free to add more ideas. I was just listing off some examples off the top of my head. ;)

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75818

Wow.... That didn't take as much convincing as I thought it would! He's agreed to take it on. :). If anyone has any more ideas or wants PLEASE let him know. I'll be thinking up more ideas all day.... Geromimo Jackson poster anyone? ;)

That WAS fast. Cool beans. I already bought the dharma food and Hurley's ticket from toy anxiety, but I would love more stuff.

Gonna have to think of some ideas for Greggo....

Don't forget Desmond's pic with Penny.

You can still turn the head. The adapter will still turn on the ball joint.

All the neck articulation is still there, you just can't reuse the adapter again.

:lol Yes off course,how could i forget,i thought for a moment that the adapter was stuck to the body and can`t be turned around,it is so obvious still i thought otherwise :slap

I just made a post in Greggo's accessory thread about the idea of doing up some Lost stuff. If you're interested please let him know! Maybe he'll actually make some of the stuff. Also feel free to add more ideas. I was just listing off some examples off the top of my head. ;)

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75818

The only accessories I'm wanting would be Sawyer's note to Locke's father and Apollo bars.

if anyone decides to part with their custom please let me know. i sold my figure that was painted by josh and im kicking my self constantly over it.

Here is my WIP Locke. Not exactly thrilled with the belt, looking for an alt but it came with the pants so I'm using it for now. Got a knife and sheath on the way too and a little weathering to do....

....oh and paint.

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0238.jpg

2 questions:

1.What type of Rubber body is that?
2.Can you recommend any type of pants that are kinda baggy like the ones you guys have?Ì am afraid if i order some random pants on ebay they might be the Tight fit type of pants which would be a huge fail for Locke :lol

2 questions:

2.Can you recommend any type of pants that are kinda baggy like the ones you guys have?Ì am afraid if i order some random pants on ebay they might be the Tight fit type of pants which would be a huge fail for Locke :lol

I could be wrong but it looks like a BBi police officer body.

That looks pretty good there, marker2037! I too am curious about those cargos. I'm looking for better brown ones for my smoke monster figure.

Looks awesome! Glad to see the body worked out well!

Wish I could help you guys with Cargo Pants. I think it's luck of the draw...

2 questions:

1. It is the BBI G1 body. It is readily available on ebay.

2. I bought the pants from minibarbie921 on ebay. I really like them as they are def baggy. Here is a link to the same set of PANTS.

Your Locke looks great so far.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

That looks pretty good there, marker2037! I too am curious about those cargos. I'm looking for better brown ones for my smoke monster figure.

Hey Brent, here is a link to the ones I bought PANTS. They are probably more khaki than brown (brown was the look I was really going for, the end of season 3/beginning of season 4), but even though they aren't pure brown, I really like the contrast with the green shirt and they are darker than most cargos I've found. A little weathering and they should be perfect. I'm happy with them.

Looks awesome! Glad to see the body worked out well!

Wish I could help you guys with Cargo Pants. I think it's luck of the draw...

Thanks Beeshaw! Yeah the body seems like it's going to be perfect. I modded the adapter (as I showed you) and now think that this body is the PERFECT body for Locke. I can't wait to finish him!!!

1. It is the BBI G1 body. It is readily available on ebay.

2. I bought the pants from minibarbie921 on ebay. I really like them as they are def baggy. Here is a link to the same set of PANTS.

Thanks,i have been watching that auction and a relief that these pants are baggy,gonna buy a pair.

thanks Marker.

Yes, the pants do look good. Thanks for the link! (But, yeah, not brown enough for Smokey.:monkey2)

Back