The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAT is a sick repaint Xeno!!!Well done.

Anyone have a Locke head to sell?

Last edited:
locke5.jpg

That's just scary GOOD! :clap

Insane detail on that Locke xeno!!! The eyes are a little....off though.

The main problem with the eyes is that they werent sculpted equal. right eyelid is slightly lower than the left. I guess ... really to counter the problem without resculpting the eyes is painting the eyes looking at a particular direction... anyway people want them look forward. oh well~

The main problem with the eyes is that they werent sculpted equal. right eyelid is slightly lower than the left. I guess ... really to counter the problem without resculpting the eyes is painting the eyes looking at a particular direction... anyway people want them look forward. oh well~

Still a fantastic paint. I understand that the left eyelid is 'droopy'.

And I think it's safe to say that you pull off the freckles/blemish/age spots a LOT more realistically than that....

Last edited:
What type of Pants,Shirt and Vest is best for a 1/6 Locke?I don`t want a tight fit on Locke`s pants and i know some of those 1/6 pants are :lol

Here's a couple of the John Lockes I've painted. I really, really wish I could have taken better pictures of some of them so I could have a better portfolio of them all but what are you gonna do.

527ef613.jpg
6b7600f0.jpg

014d7deb.jpg

a9ce35c0.jpg

a12d67e5.jpg
ab3c649a.jpg

c680c5ed.jpg

2e86144d.jpg

Each one of those is a masterpiece Brent!

Not sure how many people venture over into the Sawyer Commision thread (all of you SHOULD!) but Nek74 just posted some updated Sawyer sculpt pics!

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay :eek:

Here's the new and improved Sawyer:

frontla.jpg

side2d.jpg

maplg.jpg

station2p.jpg

crash2.jpg

Thanks everyone for being so patient and understanding! :)

Thread can be found here:

These figures are amazing, and I'm absolutely blown away by the sculpts and the individual paint jobs that have been applied. These seriously blow any of the official Lost merchandise out of the water, and I can't wait to see more from this thread!

Got the Locke head,the hole seems way too big for a normal Hot Toys Neck adapter,i don`t have a neck right now to try but what do you guys use?

Back