The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps the cargo pants in the auction could be dyed with a light mixture of Rit Dye, or even tea to make them darker for Smokey?

Yeah I was thinking that. I always have mixed results with Rit though. Might try it in the future.

Updated pic of my LOST shelf...

Sawyer just needs some weathering and a head (SO CLOSE!)

Ben has received the water treatment (shirt looks SO much better) and is still in need of more weathering and a head (SO FAR AWAY!)

Sorry for the flash... all but one of my little LED pucks are out of juice and there's no natural light at all in the 'Hatch' (my basement).

100_2401.jpg

Adam Beane's Evangeline Lilly sculpt. So nice.
Adam-beane-sculptor-37692__SMP0175_.jpg

Adam-beane-sculptor-37692__SMP01-1.jpg

Adam-beane-sculptor-37692__SMP01-2.jpg

I tried looking around on the web, and found a few places where this sculpt was showcased in a thread, but I couldn't find any information about it being sold. Does anyone know if the artist plans on releasing this to the public, or is it just a portfolio piece? It's a wonderful likeness!

I remember seeing this amazing sculpt over 4 years ago, it was done in 1/4 scale and was a personal project if my memory is correct.

I also remember the intense feeling of inspiration and discouragement when I first saw the sculpt :lol

I got around to updating my Locke today with a new body. I just had him on an old TT before and the arms bothered me. Not really the joints, but that they were WAY darker than the headsculpt. So I saw TA put up this new body with muscle arms and it works pretty well. He has bendy fingers, but they seem to work fairly well actually. The pic is quick and crappy, but here it is:

dsc01616v.jpg

It does not do the SmallStudios paint job justice at all. I should probably finally start weathering him too huh? :lol

I like it! TA = Toy Anxiety correct? I like the colour of the arms better than the BBI one... maybe a body switch is in order.

And yes WEATHER THE HELL OUT OF HIM!!! lol

Awesome Juliet sculpt, and excellent news about Des getting the 1/6 treatment sometime down the road! Can't believe the journey's almost over; can't wait 'till Sunday.

I would love Jacob and MIB in 1/6 as well...I am the type that no matter how less important they are to the main characters,i simply love the originals,the people behind the mysteries.

These just doesn`t do it for me :lol

I agree with you, Rock83.

While I do enjoy the MEGO resurgence (I grew up with their Superhero figures), and somehow dig those Bif Bang Pow! toys (They're also making Locke, Hurley, Kate, and Ben), I would love a much more accurate representation of Jacob and M.I.B.

:peace

I just got confirmation from Andy Bergholtz that Ben Linus IS in fact still in the works in conjunction with MikeTek. I was also surprised to hear that a Jack is also in the works by him....

:)

No details as to when. Probably not for a while, but it's nice to get confirmation that they're still coming.

I just got confirmation from Andy Bergholtz that Ben Linus IS in fact still in the works in conjunction with MikeTek. I was also surprised to hear that a Jack is also in the works by him....

No details as to when. Probably not for a while, but it's nice to get confirmation that they're still coming.

A Jack by Andy B!!!! Dreams do come true:hi5::yess:

I thought a few of you would be happy. lol

Again, no idea as to a timeline. MikeTek and Andy announced that Ben was coming up next after Locke and that was last July so... Be patient! I'm they'll be a phenomenal sculpts and well worth the wait!

Upcoming LOST head sculpts include:

Taking payment - Now Shipping!!:
James 'Sawyer' Ford by Nek74 through KarenRoss

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72680

WIP - Prices listed:
Dr. Juliet Burke by Anonymous but very talented Sculptor through Dashopkinsfan

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76831

Announced but no ETA:
Desmond Hume by Nek74 through sheer awesomeness.

Ben Linus & Jack Shephard by Andy Bergholtz through MikeTek

Last edited:
Andy's doing LOST and Trev's doing Firefly. The two greatest 1/6 lines going right now are completely off the radar. :rock

Great news,thanks for sharing...i hope we get a Season 5/6 Jack as Medicom did a Jack with the short hair from the earlier seasons.

Ben Linus & Jack Shephard by Andy Bergholtz through MikeTek

Ben might push me over the edge on getting into this... :pray:

Beeshaw, that's a great info post above. Maybe you could do one like that for the outfit pics as well. So we all can see what needs to be collected to make this all work. If you got the time.

Ben might push me over the edge on getting into this... :pray:

Beeshaw, that's a great info post above. Maybe you could do one like that for the outfit pics as well. So we all can see what needs to be collected to make this all work. If you got the time.

Not a bad idea... I'll get on it!

Back