The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job!! Looks great so far! *is thinking about hiring beeshaw to do the same with her Sawyer clothes set* lol ;)

Btw, I would love a 1/6 scale Dharma beer can for Sawyer :D

Dharma beer would be AWESOME!

AND for information sake, some Sawyer sculpt pics have been posted in the commission thread. (thanks again to KarenRoss for organizing everything and Nek74 for taking it on and knocking it out of the park!)

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2447711&postcount=80

Also GDB offering his services at a discounted rate for anyone who sends their Sawyer his way prior to the Series Finale. (I'd recommend GDB in a heart beat as he did a bang-up job on my Jack, and his Locke paints are freaking amazing!)

Did a little futzing with my Sawyer outfit. Took (as much of) the Velcro off the top, moved the 2 buttons over on the shirt. I ironed the pants a little to get the fold out of them and then gave them the water treatment. I think it's coming along...

Still debating on slimming down the legs of the jeans. I've seen pics of it done with the same set and it looks pretty good. Just not sure it's necessary yet.

100_2323.jpg

I don't think slimming the jeans is really needed. They look perfect as is. I'm going to be getting the exact same outfit and body....I copied :banana

I don't think slimming the jeans is really needed. They look perfect as is. I'm going to be getting the exact same outfit and body....I copied :banana

thanks! :) and copy away!!! Lol! That's why we all come here. To learn and to share. Be sure to post pics!!!

Bought Lost today on DVD and I know this sounds crazy and it is crazy but I started making a John Locke figure before I've even seen the show. I just though it was such an awesome head sculpt and really I wanted it.

Not crazy at all! Just wait till you get into the show.... ;)
are you going to try to catch up for the series finale??

Not crazy at all! Just wait till you get into the show.... ;)
are you going to try to catch up for the series finale??

I don't think I'm gonna make it, my friend at work started watching it and he got hooked so I watched some of the first episode a little bit ago and it seemed very interesting. I'm pretty stoked to watch it.

I wish you BOTH luck in dodging spoilers then sirs! Also, the worse thing you could is google plot points. Trust in the writers! You're supossed to be asking questions. All will be revealed...

I wish you BOTH luck in dodging spoilers then sirs! Also, the worse thing you could is google plot points. Trust in the writers! You're supossed to be asking questions. All will be revealed...

I've been really good at not finding out ANYTHING about the show that I haven't already seen. Plus I have been just cruising through each season in about a week or so time.

Wow!!! I would like to se that with the eyes looking forward. Will that be for sell.

Wow! I'm not the biggest Kate fan, but if that became available I wouldn't be able to pass it up! That's an insane sculpt!!!

Back