The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More zombies is always cool in my book :D

New PZ or old, variant or not....who cares. Me want more zombies :mummy

If they do go the PZ route, I would like him to be SUPER decomposed. Like he has been continually rotting away. That would be the only way to make a new PZ fit with the mythos of the Dead line.

A simple rehash, or new paint scheme would be dumb IMO.

Probably PZ has a twin :D

New PZ could have new clothes and more rotting flesh along with his pet zombie Moose

I hope it is a new Patient Zero that is exactly the same, except they should rename it Patient X.

True, but "recent" is a subjective term. Recent to an 8-year-old is sometime in the past hour. Recent to an 80-year-old is sometime in the past decade. And I'm slightly closer to 80 than 8, so 2 years is still kind of recent to me. ;)

Well, I recently touched myself.

I'll let you wonder how long its actually been:D

Ah, I see you've found the first clue for tomorrow's pre-order. Don't forget to make your predictions in the comment section below the video too - everyone at the office likes reading the guesses, and they don't all come to visit the Freaks board :)

So, all I can say is be sure to WATCH the spooktacular homepage tomorrow for the pre-order... and remember, we can sometimes be a little tricky, especially during this time of year ;)

Ah, I see you've found the first clue for tomorrow's pre-order. Don't forget to make your predictions in the comment section below the video too - everyone at the office likes reading the guesses, and they don't all come to visit the Freaks board :)

So, all I can say is be sure to WATCH the spooktacular homepage tomorrow for the pre-order... and remember, we can sometimes be a little tricky, especially during this time of year ;)

I predict that there will be tons of *****ing tomorrow if this goes up at an odd time.

i reckon a die hard figure from 4.0 is coming.bruce has a new look in the film and its an anomily that they made another die hard film..

maybe not a figure but a bobble-head:lol

thanks for the tip dusty.:cool:

I am going to go with the SSE Frank bust. He technically is dead, has a new look, and has the whole "friend good" thing going.

Comment duly posted, Your Dustyness!

Now, about the tricky nature of the pre-order, can you give us a LITTLE hint? Pretty please??

Oh, and Karma, thanks for posting the link to the video, rather than simply typing the clue out. We do actually WANT people to watch the vids, not just have someone tell everyone what they say ;) If we don't get good viewing numbers, the videos may go away entirely, and no one wants that, do they? :monkey2 So watch ALL the videos... and then watch them again for good measure :chew

Back