The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's keep the nothing posts (such as multiple bunnies) out of this thread okay?

I'm surprised the Resident Evil figures aren't filling in the 12" spaces, that would take up most of the "?" right there.

they were announced & released for pre-order before spooktacular

People shouldn't complain about what is and isn't getting announced. Spooktacular is basically a big "thank you" from Sideshow. It allows us to have a lot of fun and see some new products. It's not like Toy Fair or SDCC. I'm actually surprised by the number of announcements this year.

Indeed. I'm pleased at anything Sideshow sees fit to announce. It doesn't matter to me whether or not it's something I'd like to add to my collection. I'm happy just to see the amazing stuff they're launching and to admire it from afar. :D

(Dusty, you can send me that check for PR services to my office... ;) )

While I agree you can't complain about the announcements I think its funny that the first things announced have nothing to do with Horror. Well unless you can't the last two Fantastic Four films....

I would just like to remind everyone that the number of question marks is not a constant in the Universe, and have been known to mysteriously shrink and expand at will... do not rely on the number of questions marks shown on the Sideshow site to indicate the true number of possible announcements!!! :D

I would just like to remind everyone that the number of question marks is not a constant in the Universe, and have been known to mysteriously shrink and expand at will... do not rely on the number of questions marks shown on the Sideshow site to indicate the true number of possible announcements!!! :D

that sounds like insider info

I hope the PF section will expand a bit:D

This is what I am interested in.

What could possibly be the new distribution partner?

licenses.jpg

I want actual licenses of prodcut that will be PRODUCED by Sideshow, not just distributed. :emperor

Mistress/Fortune

"I predict that your most sought after collectable..yada,yada,...low es, while you're sleeping"

was that for bronze yoda/dooku? Or is there another really low es coming

Mistress/Fortune

"I predict that your most sought after collectable..yada,yada,...low es, while you're sleeping"

was that for bronze yoda/dooku? Or is there another really low es coming

Must be the SSE Vampire bust :)

Yeah, a lot of freaks met Dusty on conventions in the past, but it looks like she's wise enough to stay out of their way! :D Now, let me go see what the fortune lady has in her box for me...

The "sound on/off" doesn't seem to work for me on the mistress fortune page; even when it says "off" I still hear the sound... :confused:

Must be the SSE Vampire bust :)

I sure as hell hope not.

Iim counting on trying to get that one, but I dont have the $$ for it now. And its taken so long for the SSE Bride to show up, Im not expecting the SSE Vampyre to show up yet. ....... unless its a preorder.

Back