The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SCDUSTY.jpg

That was probably Bannister that asked that question. After all, he's the biggest Dusty sucker upper and worshipper around. :monkey5 :rotfl

I sure as hell hope not.

Iim counting on trying to get that one, but I dont have the $$ for it now. And its taken so long for the SSE Bride to show up, Im not expecting the SSE Vampyre to show up yet. ....... unless its a preorder.

Actually, I ment the Frankenstein SSE bust. It came before they Vampyre! :D

ROY! ROY! ROY!!!

Come on Sideshow...

A bunch of us have been extolling the greatness of Roy for far too long now..Give us the Ambulance Driver in all his bolier suited, blue triangle on the mask glory.

I'll be pretty shocked if there was actually a new horror fig... like Roy or mikey or even COTBL.

Bah! I'm only interested in one fortune teller and her name is Maleva.

These Monstarz on the other thread below don't look like Sideshow sculpts, besides the only way to do Night of the Living Dead justice is in Black and White/ silver screen. The Sideshow of Old wouldn't make a blunder like that.

ROY!! ROY!! ROY!!

He had a new look, and he died at the end of the movie to show it.

Yup. Its Roy.

Actually, the quote is "He has a new look, and he's dying to show it to you"

I'm thinking it's the Rob Zombie version of Michael Myers.

Although, "dying" was heavily emphasized, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with the title or character.

Actually, the quote is "He has a new look, and he's dying to show it to you"

I'm thinking it's the Rob Zombie version of Michael Myers.

Although, "dying" was heavily emphasized, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with the title or character.

You're right, its a new Myers.

You're right, its a new Myers.

Is that something you know for sure? I'm honestly just taking a guess like you were.

If it's a 1/6 Myers, I'm there on PPO day!!!

EDIT: Y'know, it just might be an updated Patient Zero. With "The Dead" becoming a full-fledged line, it makes sense. Plus, zombies are certainly an "anomoly"

I agree with the Patient Zero prediction. How limited was the original PZ? Any way you look at it, I'm excited to snag it. :dance

I agree with the Patient Zero prediction. How limited was the original PZ? Any way you look at it, I'm excited to snag it. :dance

I really hope it is a new PZ, just so I can watch the train wreck of "New PZ..WTF???" threads. Its should make for some good ol' pissing and moaning.

I am really hoping it is an updated PZ. I'm not a Michael Myers fan, but I am collecting the Dead line, except for the stupid mistake I made in passing on PZ the first time around. I'd love a new version.

A new PZ? Interesting....I'd get it and I paid up the tail for mine but for some reason I'm thinking its RZ's Michael Myers...

Back