The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but thats means nothing. The Kurgan died to give his quickining to his Krusaders!

Much like that Jesus guy did, or something similar anyway.

He gave his life that we might rock threads with Large Fontery, many exclamation points, and smiley spam.

:monkey3

MaulFan, you'll notice the day he dies he wishes the nuns in the chapel Happy Halloween. This is, in fact, where my banner comes from.

It was recorded as "ki-ki-ki-ma-ma-ma" as a foreshadowing device. With the added effects and such, it ended up sounding like "chi-chi-chi-ka-ka-ka"

As for the second Criswell prediction, go here:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=spooktacular07-video

It's the top one.

Thanks!!

As for why no one has commented on the site yet, only the Elvira video is on the official "Criswell Predicts" page. Wonder if SSC is burying the Jason video to keep it somewhat secret.

He gave his life that we might rock threads with Large Fontery, many exclamation points, and smiley spam.

:monkey3

MaulFan, you'll notice the day he dies he wishes the nuns in the chapel Happy Halloween. This is, in fact, where my banner comes from.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said High Priest Pixletwin!!!!!!

Soooooo getting pack on topic...

Has anyone else been finding banners on the site and them leading to a non-discounted item? I've had it happen 4-5 times already today...

Dammit, I figured it out pretty quick, but the site was really crawling for me, and when I went to check out it gave me a weird SQL error and said there were no more in stock. :monkey4

That's a good question and I thought about as well. I would love to find out but with the freebies I usually just checkout asap so I don't miss out. As of right now I have: 2 freebies, a contest win, 1 in-stock purchase and a pre-order. I would think they would combine to save themselves some money but it will most likely all come seperately...

All the info you need is found on the shipping specials page: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=spooktacular07-shipping

No combined shipping during Spook, as we are offering super cheap shipping already (if you're in the US, you can buy 8 things and have them all shipped separately for the same price as it normally only costs to ship 1), plus big discounts.

Manually combining all of these separate orders causes a very large strain on our already Spooktacularly overtaxed customer service and shipping departments during this promo.

Shipping specials do not apply to FREE items (or contest prizes). :duff

Back