The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooooo getting pack on topic...

Has anyone else been finding banners on the site and them leading to a non-discounted item? I've had it happen 4-5 times already today...

All part of the Spooktacular server ghosts' master plans... :emperor

All the info you need is found on the shipping specials page: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=spooktacular07-shipping

No combined shipping during Spook, as we are offering super cheap shipping already (if you're in the US, you can buy 8 things and have them all shipped separately for the same price as it normally only costs to ship 1), plus big discounts.

Manually combining all of these separate orders causes a very large strain on our already Spooktacularly overtaxed customer service and shipping departments during this promo.

Shipping specials do not apply to FREE items (or contest prizes). :duff

Awesome Dusty, Thanks for the info!!! I wasn't trying to get cheap shipping on the freebies, just cut down out the amount of packaging. That's ok though, my UPS guy is super cool and won't mind the extra work. ;)

darn it step away for 30 minutes and they do a lotr giveaway. oh well it wasn't too big of a deal now that i see what it was but if they do it again i'll grab it.

Dammit, I figured it out pretty quick, but the site was really crawling for me, and when I went to check out it gave me a weird SQL error and said there were no more in stock. :monkey4

Same here. This was the second time this has happened to me. The last time was the Sith probe droids.

And I had guessed them both at the second wording. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Awesome Dusty, Thanks for the info!!! I wasn't trying to get cheap shipping on the freebies, just cut down out the amount of packaging. That's ok though, my UPS guy is super cool and won't mind the extra work. ;)

how do we take advantage of the shipping I almost checked out once but it wasn't showing 99 cents for shipping so I ended up passing.

how do we take advantage of the shipping I almost checked out once but it wasn't showing 99 cents for shipping so I ended up passing.

They take care of it for you. It will show up as the regular shipping but when they charge and send you the invoice it comes up as 99 cents. They shipped my Liam from Buffy figure today and on the invoice it shows 99 cents while on the site it still says $7.15 for shipping.
And if it's a discount, don't pass it up again! ;)

For the free items I don't think the special 99 cent shipping applies though. Those will be regular shipping prices.

From the Shipping Specials page:

"All discounted specials will be manually adjusted prior to shipping and will not be reflected at check out."

So when you checkout it will be full price but when they charge your card it will be adjusted to the sale price...

So where are these "freebie" clues posted at? Is it at the News page? I think I'm missing something here. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Back