The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no no no, i meant halloween AND the last day of the event were gonna be the two biggest ones. wasnt saying tomorrow was the last day :monkey1

Crap.. I just tried to use my Spooktacular ready kit gift card and it has a CIV code so since I all ready used one from CIV I can't use this one... I though the Spooktacular cards were different since they expire later.. that really sucks.

I'd be pretty excited about an Elvira statue, the tooned up version Electric Tiki did a few years back is really cool and my wife proudly displays her's on her desk but a statue would be great.

For all those Elvira fans Olivia De Berardinis did a fantastic print of her few years back, if you can find one and are a fan of Elvira its really worth it.

Evan

Crap.. I just tried to use my Spooktacular ready kit gift card and it has a CIV code so since I all ready used one from CIV I can't use this one... I though the Spooktacular cards were different since they expire later.. that really sucks.

That's strange! Just give Customer Service a call and they should be able to assign you a different number, as it shouldn't be like that... some must have gotten slipped in with the others. Just clearly explain the situation, and they'll probably help :duff

That's strange! Just give Customer Service a call and they should be able to assign you a different number, as it shouldn't be like that... some must have gotten slipped in with the others. Just clearly explain the situation, and they'll probably help :duff

Dusty, you are superb!!! :rock

Sounds good to me... thank you very much.

Aw man! Dusty gave away Subject 5 security guard in the chatroom. That's the one I want too! Booooo.....hahahah.:rotfl

Yoo hoo! Got it! I've been sort of wanting these anyway! Awesome! Thanks Dusty for picking these (or whoever does)! :chew

Back