The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I just saw he had sold out. That'd be cool then if he was a bonus... 3 more slots is good with me. Be great if we got a new Star Wars and LOTR out of this.

Spook 560 was considered a bonus he does not count towards the 12" finales. Jason is definitely not one. Gandalf 12" has not been counted out but has not been confirmed....a DEAD figure was also said to be given before the end. A Star Wars 12" has also been teased.

If the rumors and speculation are true, the last three are a Star Wars OT 12", A DEAD 12" and Gandalf the Grey 12".

Spook 560 was considered a bonus he does not count towards the 12" finales. Jason is definitely not one. Gandalf 12" has not been counted out but has not been confirmed....a DEAD figure was also said to be given before the end. A Star Wars 12" has also been teased.

If the rumors and speculation are true, the last three are a Star Wars OT 12", A DEAD 12" and Gandalf the Grey 12".

Well 2 out of those 3 I definitely want!!!! Hey Rory....what about that contest?!?!?! :monkey3:monkey3:monkey5

What out of those 3 wouldn't you want?!? They'd all be kickass... well I guess it could be an off SW character :monkey3

What out of those 3 wouldn't you want?!? They'd all be kickass... well I guess it could be an off SW character :monkey3

I don't collect SW, so that one is of no interest to me personally.....but a GTG 12 inch and another Dead figure would make my day!! :D :D :rock

I'm thinking this was an easy one, least I hope so the answer popped into my head immediately and you know what they say always go with your first instinct. :monkey3

Good luck late nighters!

Evan

I'm much better at word scrambles...:eek::monkey2 But I will figure this out.....eventually!!!

It's difficult to find on the site if you don't know what you're looking for, think of male characters that have a mask and a cape, then just find the one with the red cape.

It is not listed if you just go to the 12-inch figures section.

This was extremely easy. All I can say is, if you don't know what it is immediately, you don't deserve the figure. I knew what it was from the first sentence. I guess I should admit I just watched the film two weeks ago tonight (which is another clue for you if you care to research my posts, and yes I did post about this, it is even a thread starter :monkey3 ).

Yep, an easy one... sadly the f'n contest page isn't loading for some reason. Well I have a few hours before its too late :lol

Oops, there it is... entered!

Well if it is what I think it is...it was the first thing I thought of....only I was thinking that SSC was giving away in stock/second chance items.....so I didn't think it could be it.....:eek::eek: Glad I may be wrong. :)

Back