The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you, Lonnie.
shakehead.gif

This was the easiest one, yet.

And shame on you un-spooktacular young-uns!
shakinghead.gif

I knew who it was 8 words into the clue. Unfortunately I was getting ready for work and didn't log in on time. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Well, it's been a fun and frustrating Spooktacular for me. I scored two good deals on Freddy PF and Jason PF with my gift cards, but only snagged one freebie(Willow) this entire week. My timing has been horrid as far as the freebies are concerned.

At least my Freddy PF has been shipped today and Jason should be around the corner. They are going to look good next to my Ash when he is shipped. :chew :chew

Plus, pre-ordering Shaun, Ed, and the Spooktacular edition zombie were a nice treat. :D

So far, this morning has been quiet...

It has been quiet for a bit now...

I'm hoping for a new Criswell predicting Star Wars or zombies for tomorrow's announcement. :)

...and a freebie Exclusive Leia Boushh :monkey3

i keep running back and forth because i have a bid that goes in at 2:00 for work so if it stays quite for another 3 hours that would be great for me.

i keep running back and forth because i have a bid that goes in at 2:00 for work so if it stays quite for another 3 hours that would be great for me.

To add, I have to bail to lunch too. I'm starving.

Knowing my luck, the freebie giveaway will happen right when I leave. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back