The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it is... what you might be wrong :eek::eek::eek:... about it being, maybe :lol

I think its time we both went to bed:rotfl

You are probably right...sadly I have never seen the movie....so now I'm thinking I may be wrong because I don't know about the ex-girlfriend bit....I'm too tired. :monkey2:monkey2

Well I entered...hope I'm right. :eek: :eek:

You talkin about the mistress thing? I think alot of people will get it. IMo, theres too much time on these things like some one said in the chat just a few minutes ago. "rest is for the weak", weak slogan imo.

You talkin about the mistress thing? I think alot of people will get it. IMo, theres too much time on these things like some one said in the chat just a few minutes ago. "rest is for the weak", weak slogan imo.

That's what I'm talking about....but I'm glad I had a little more time for this one...the Lady Sham I guessed within a minute the contest was posted...but little luck it did me...I still didn't win. :monkey2 It would be cool though if these contests were only open for a couple hours...but then if I was at work and missed one I would probably ***** that it wasn't open long enough. :monkey3

That's what I'm talking about....but I'm glad I had a little more time for this one...the Lady Sham I guessed within a minute the contest was posted...but little luck it did me...I still didn't win. :monkey2 It would be cool though if these contests were only open for a couple hours...but then if I was at work and missed one I would probably ***** that it wasn't open long enough. :monkey3

Well in a sense, those word of the days are not all that fair time-wise, because they're always done in the middle of the day (2-3 pm), as well as the giveaways. Several people miss those, due to work or what not. It would just be nice to do something for the "night owls" as one guy put it, heh.

Well in a sense, those word of the days are not all that fair time-wise, because they're always done in the middle of the day (2-3 pm), as well as the giveaways. Several people miss those, due to work or what not. It would just be nice to do something for the "night owls" as one guy put it, heh.

That would be cool.....I suppose since this contest started after 11pm and ends in the am that they probably consider this to be for those night owls....and since I'm sure the SSC staff need to work during the day they probably don't want to stay up all night posting contests....fortunately I don't go to work until 2pm...so I get a bit of the late evening and morning/early afternoon contests/giveaways. You know Cloud I see your name and I think of Cloud from Final Fantasy and then I see your avatar and it totally throws me off! :lol :lol

I guess this is as good a place to ask about this as any. I just got shipping notices for a couple of things I ordered during Spooktacular (one was the free probe droids). For both orders, I received a QuantumView UPS ship notification, a "Your Sideshow Collectibles item has shipped! Tracking info..." message, an "order update notification" saying that the status had changed to "shipped" and finally an invoice. I haven't ordered directly from Sideshow much, but I'm just curious why 4 separate emails are required to tell me that that an item has shipped. And I think it's particularly odd that the first two emails don't mention the name of the item in question, so you're left to guess. Anyway, just something that struck me as I sit here at 10 to 5AM trying to do some work...

By the way, the shipping special works as expected -- as long as something isn't totally free, you pay $.99 for shipping. Pretty nice. :chew

My Freddy PF just shipped! :chew

I still don't know where i'm going to put it though. LOL...

icruise, where did you see your shipping adjusted to the $.99? I'm looking at my invoice and it still says $10.15 (est)...

well got to work this morning and bam saw a new mistress thingy but i'm stumped as of right now so it's time to go searching any extra hints would be nice.

Everytime I've tried to order in stock stuff this week and tried to use a coupon I get a message saying I have already used a coupon.
Anyone else getting this?

What time zone are you in? The words of the day have always been very late in the day, like 6pm PST, which is evening for CST and EST folks...

Another contest entered. That's a great 12" to be giving away. I wonder how many old, sold out products they actually have sitting around over there.

argh still don't know what it is. If it's in the horror line can someone just let me know because that means at least i'll be content giving up on it.

I would like to take this moment to say how frustrating but ultimately fun the
Spooktacular has been. I just miss the freebies and can never find the
gift cards. I did win a Swirling eyes rabbit but am hoping to get one more
free item before the end of Spook

and Kurgans Rock.

It has a section that reads:

Comments: *******99 Cents Shipping - Spooky Special****************

And it says "Freight: $0.99"

Got it once I received the email, thanks! The invoice page on SS still says the full price though. Ah, Freddy for $58.49 dlvd. :rock2

Back