The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh . . . At this stage, they're not going to announce the next AH! Comiquette at Spooktacular.

On another note, that Freddy Dream Scream Scene would probably look cool in an aquarium.

What's funny is that I haven't figured out yet what to use my Giftcard for. This $50 GC is burning a hole in my pocket. I can't figure out what's worth getting. Any suggestions?

I'd look at all the lotr stuff when they're at 35% off. also if you like star wars there's the troopers and i think you can use it on liea.

New Criswell prediction up.....mysterious officer in black commanding your attention.....his vision blocked by the span of space and time......could it be Vader????

Watch it be a re-release of the Medicom RAH Vader... :p

Freddy was for a few hours but the Jason was for a good couple of days. Sorry, hopefully they'll come back up for ya...

Freddy was for a few hours but the Jason was for a good couple of days. Sorry, hopefully they'll come back up for ya...

Thanks for the info. I'd prefer the Freddy, since I really like the Exclusive Jason better (with the head in his hand) and that is sold out... Hopefully Freddy will go on sale again. Do you by chance remember how much he was on sale for (or the percentage discount)?

Thanks for the info. I'd prefer the Freddy, since I really like the Exclusive Jason better (with the head in his hand) and that is sold out... Hopefully Freddy will go on sale again. Do you by chance remember how much he was on sale for (or the percentage discount)?

30% off.

But if you troll this thread spooktacular style, you'll find a link to a dealer that has the PF Jason for sale at $150 :monkey1

how does everybody seem to get all these gift cards besides at spooktacular?

We'll for me I recieved one at SDDC and then another at the Freaks party at SDDC, seems you get them if you picked up the Spooktacular survival kit and they also send them out at the Star Wars Celebrations and something else as well.

Evan

I got my gift cards from the Spooktacular kit, plus a few more from Dragon*Con when I attended.

All I have left now is just my points to use.

Back