The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
appearently a sideshow worker managed to leave the lights of their car on and the first one to find out who it is and tell them or shut the lights off for them (no stipulations as to how) gets the premium format figure of their choice.

How are we supposed to know! find out?

About that password... . There was a post on the SSC front page for a split second. It said:

"And now about your reward... click here."
When I clicked on it, it lead me to the following msg:

Protected: ….

Posted on Wednesday, October 31st, 2007 at 3:08 pm
<form action="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/wp-pass.php" method="post"> This post is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:
<label>Password:
<input name="post_password" size="20" type="password"></label>
<input name="Submit" value="Submit" type="submit">
</form>...
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 31st, 2007 at 3:08 pm and is filed under Top Sideshow News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
And then, it all disappeared just like that! And since it had disappeared on SSC's front page, it wasn't news anymore, so I deleted my post here. I thought something big was coming up, but alas...

Last edited:
Boba Fett, did you also win on the Terminator Bust find as well or do they have the names on the Spook page wrong? It says the same 2 people won again for the last gift card giveaway...

"Sideshow Collectibles is excited to announce that we've been granted the license to produce Elvira Statues, Maquettes, and Premium Format Figures with detailed clothing and accessories! We figured Spooktacular was the VERY best time to make the announcement. Read the Press Release today and watch our upcoming Newsletters for more information, including the first look at our Mistress of the Dark Premium Format figure, coming soon! [Elvira Press Release]"

So does that count as three items as the "?" or no.

I have a question for all the vetrans here. i'm pretty new to this whole board thing and i figured out from the postings that dusty works for sideshow and now i'm guessing chris does too. Are there any other names to be on the look out for? Thanks.

I have a question for all the vetrans here. i'm pretty new to this whole board thing and i figured out from the postings that dusty works for sideshow and now i'm guessing chris does too. Are there any other names to be on the look out for? Thanks.

Dennis, Brant, Brock, Q, Heath, Chicky, Corie, Dawn,... Man there are a million. :lol

I may not have won anything in Spooktacular but I just came home to a random $229.00 check. It was from the department of treasury. I guess they owed me money from when I was in the Marines. The kicker is that I have been out for about 4 years. God help the people waiting on checks! :lol

P.S.
I can use this on anything I want. Not limited to a select bunch of items. :lol

Well have fun and good luck I'm off to play ultimate frisbee and to see if my bruised up leg can still work. Hopefully they don't do any lotr premium format figure giveaways while I’m gone.

Back