The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is also a Mistress fortune that reads

"Don't let revenge take over your life...I predict it will lead to darkness"

Sounds like Vader to me

Ugh, i'm so tired of Vader. The only way i'll buy is if it's crispy vader. :devil

there's a new prediction up if someone who can listen to it can post the prediction hear it would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Here is what he says....

"Mmmmmmm aahhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmm!!!! mmmmMMMMMMM!!!!

A storm is clouding my vision. I believe I see a mysterious officer in black. Commanding your attention on the morrow. But alas my view is blocked by the span of space and time."

I still say that humming he is doing in the beginning of the clip is just a tone deaf, bad version of "The Imperial March"

well that makes mfoga's guess seem much more likely although vader was still an officer (i guess?)

space and time sure fits star wars. although it could also work with spaceballs.

Here is what he says....

"Mmmmmmm aahhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmm!!!! mmmmMMMMMMM!!!!

A storm is clouding my vision. I believe I see a mysterious officer in black. Commanding your attention on the morrow. But alas my view is blocked by the span of space and time."

It's an Axel Foley PF from Beverly Hills Cop !!!! :rock2

They still have several new licenses that haven't been announced.....maybe it won't be Vader after all?????? Hmmmmmmmmmm.......:confused:

I agree it sounds like Star Wars - but an officer in black doesn't sound like Vader. I think it's a generic imperial officer - many of them had black uniforms.

well that makes mfoga's guess seem much more likely although vader was still an officer (i guess?)

space and time sure fits star wars. although it could also work with spaceballs.

:rotfl........i thought i was the only one that thought sideshow would pull a fast one and bring out a "darkhelmet".

So it sounds Like We're either geting Vader or a stormtrooper.

Let me explane. The uniform colors indicate what bracnh of the military they were in.

Grey uniforms are Navy (Admartas and other people on the ships)
Red uniforms Are Imperial Intlelgence
Olive Uniforms Were The Grand Moffs
White Uniforms were techs. Horray For intergalactic IT
Black uniforms Were Stormtroopers. Specificly, these are Stormtrooper officers.
They do Have armor, but Usualy do not wear it on Boarding actions. ( hence why there wqere so many black uniformerds officers on the Tantive IV)

It could also be A death star trooper, but that would be disapointing. they had so little scren time in the move, besides getting shot by Han, luke, and Chewie.

Back