The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, wonder what the new figure will be? It would figure that soon after I buy a PZ they'd re-release him :lol

Just nine more hours, folks! Is everyone ready? Got your shirt on? Mug filled? Pins pinned (preferably NOT directly to your head!)? Thirty pounds of junk food within arm's reach? PCs (and Macs) tuned and ready for 50,000 presses of F5? Latest IRC chat software installed?

Gentlefreaks, START YOUR (search) ENGINES!

All I know is that it's been advertised as a 24/7 event, but I haven't seen any official starting time announced. I'm just trying to build up the excitement!

I'm sure the chat won't begin until normal Sideshow business hours tomorrow, but who knows when the special might start appearing?

Okay, let's settle this... people who read last week's newsletter (AND our homepage post - 2nd one down on the front page, currently) will know that banners and such will begin at approximately 8 AM PT on the 25th. Cool? :duff

Okay, let's settle this... people who read last week's newsletter (AND our homepage post - 2nd one down on the front page, currently) will know that banners and such will begin at approximately 8 AM PT on the 25th. Cool? :duff

I thought so, but all these crazy freaks got me questioning my own sanity... its not fair I tells ya, not fair! Thankfully we have Dusty here to keep the peace!!!

BTW, any chances of a Medieval F'n Kurgan for Oktoberkurganuary!?!

BTW, I meant to say this before, but awesome entries so far in the collector gallery! Thanks!! And glad to see everyone making good use of their Spook kits :D

Alright. Here it is, my 1000th post dedicated to the awesomeness that is Dusty and the greatest celebration of the year (aka Spooktacular). Now throw the tops to them bottles away folks, it's time to paaaarttaaaayyy!!
:drink:duff:drink

:fireworks:fireworks

decided on your Halloween costume yet dusty?

Nope. I always put it off and then don't do anything :( Time to break out the Elizabeth-as-pirate gear again, I guess. Although I WAS a dead saloon girl for a party last week... the theme was Old Timey Ghosts (pre-1950).

Now, back on topic - anyone have any pressing Spooktacular issues? :monkey3

Nope. I always put it off and then don't do anything :( Time to break out the Elizabeth-as-pirate gear again, I guess. Although I WAS a dead saloon girl for a party last week... the theme was Old Timey Ghosts (pre-1950).

Now, back on topic - anyone have any pressing Spooktacular issues? :monkey3

yeah, can you tell us what's coming up for pre-order? :D

DUSTYPitu.jpg

You cant shot me!!!:rock:rock

Back