The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMFG that is awesome!!!!! What a great time to use my reward points and treat myself to a free X-Mas present

is this a new sculpted head on the ornament?.......& wonder if its at 1/6th?

Last edited:
All the ornaments on my Christmas tree are Star Wars and Star Trek... no reason why a Dead guy can't be on there too! :monkey3

I see it now, the links weren't working yet when I tried it before. I like it! Think the head and hands are removable?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Now only do we get a new Dead figure(which I snagged two), we also get an Xmas ornament to boot!

Hells yeah, I used up my rewards points to grab me this. :rock2

And with this, ladies and gentlemen, Spooktacular is over for me and all I gotta say is... I'm gonna go take a nap... :eek:

I have to admit this has been one of the better Spooktaculars. Much better than last year's.

To boot, with the freebies and discounts I got, my Xmas shopping is officially done. :lol

I have to admit this has been one of the better Spooktaculars. Much better than last year's.

To boot, with the freebies and discounts I got, my Xmas shopping is officially done. :lol

I think my wife's Christmas and birthday shopping for me is now done.:monkey3

The nice thing is my birthday is next week and according to the shipping notices I'll be getting something almost everyday monday-friday. :D

Back