The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm even though I love the look of the new Dead figure, the 12" line isn't for me. The Christmas ornament looks wonderful, but shipping it to the Netherlands would probably end up being something like $ 40 for one Christmas ornament. Nah thanks. You US-guys should feel lucky; now there's more left for you :monkey5

I agree, Irish. They saved the best for last. :D

Now I can't wait to hang my ornament on the tree next month. :chew:chew

(And DON'T GO ANYWHERE! We still have one more FREE opportunity and at least a couple more contests to run before Spooktacular comes to a close!)

Alright!! :chew :chew

(And DON'T GO ANYWHERE! We still have one more FREE opportunity and at least a couple more contests to run before Spooktacular comes to a close!)

Alright!! :chew :chew

I have to go which makes me :monkey2 but I already snagged 6 freebies and a contest win which makes me :joy. Thank you SSC!!!

so about 5 hours left and one more freebie and some more contests and i still have to drive home from work and have dinner with wife and daughter. it looks like i'll be missing some of these. unless they all happen in the next half hour. :D

Wouldn't that be nice if they put everything that was marked on sale throughout this week on sale again in the last hours?

Sheesh take a few hours of a break from the computer and all hell breaks loose, I mean dead things.

Couldn't help but use points on the ornanment, its pretty cool looking, just hoping the wife lets me put it on the tree.

Evan

in the discription of the dead guy there are letters that are underlined and linked to the page for the ornament. also if you put the letters next to each other they spell ornament.

i missed PG buffy, so i hope they do put her on sale again....only thing is i will miss the last hour and a half of spook....sadness.

Jen, Madcow come here!!
:grouphug

Got home from today and saw I missed a freebie and was like eh. Then I saw the preorder of the new dead figure and then was like :blissysmi

Put my preorder in before actually looking at the figure, bought it and then took the time to check it out. It looks way cool. I ordered the ornament, and canceled my zombie preorder and redid it again but with two this time.

Was here this morning but had to leave for work at 620 so I couldnt put much thought into the freebie thing, figured it would be something I wouldnt want anyways so passed it off and left. Come home an hour ago and then was all:monkey5 to see it was a stormie vcd.

Back