The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the one and only helm I was able to get. I debated whether I should, since it might make me feel bad that I couldn't get the others, but I figured, what the hell. It looks cool, and I just watched the extended edition of Return of the King last night.

Awesome...thanks!! I ordered it this morning for full price minus 12.50 reward points...canceled and got for free!!! :chew

This is the one and only helm I was able to get. I debated whether I should, since it might make me feel bad that I couldn't get the others, but I figured, what the hell. It looks cool, and I just watched the extended edition of Return of the King last night.

Awesome :rock:rock:rock. I had a LOTR marathon last weekend:gandalf:gimli:legolas:galadriel:gollum::nazgul

Awesome...thanks!! I ordered it this morning for full price minus 12.50 reward points...canceled and got for free!!! lost my reward points, but FREE!! even better!! :chew

Got it! Now I got all three LOTR helms that were free this Spook and some free probe droids. SideShow is awesome! :chew

Almost slept past this one (worked past really) but thanks to Mike giving me the heads up, I HAVE THE KOTD CROWN!!! :rock :rock

:blissy

I thought spooktacular was pretty much over (I ever changed my avatar back to normal) So I wasn't expecting this... I need to keep on my toes before I lose my head. :lol

So this was the last freebie and they've made all the product announcements, but is there anything else coming up before it officially ends? (Contests to enter, etc?)

dang it i had it in my cart but then the site(or my work connection) just sat there thinking for like 5 minutes so i had to close out and start over. dang it, i wanted this one too. :( guess i'll have to buy it at some point...or wait till next Spooktacular.

Congrats to those who won one!

Back