The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won:

Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nuthin. :(

Freebies:

Vampire Buffy
Willow
Origins Angel

Pre-orders:

The Thing
Shaun
Ed
Subject 560 SE
Subject 805
Dead Christmas Ornaments (2) (actually, these were also freebies, courtesy of reward points :D)

In-stock Discounts:

None

I thought this was a really fun Spooktacular, but I was a little disappointed that there weren't as many discounted items (at least of interest to me) as there were last year. Last year I picked up several Universal Monster figures at great discounts or as freebies. I also really missed the Scavenger Hunt.

But on the plus side, Criswell was a brilliant addition, and Mort was, well, MORT!! And I'm REALLY looking forward to the further development of the Shaun of the Dead, The Dead, and Elvira licenses. These things will definitely affect me in THE FUTURE...

Thanks Sideshow!

I'd type out how awesome Spooktacular was for me. I won a lot freebies, made alot of PPO's and bought my grail with a coupon supplied by a generous donor...

But I am too lazy to recount them all. :yawn

Lots of fun this year. I don't want to say it was better or worse than last year. Both were loads of fun! I did get a lot of freebies, but I spent a LOT of time online this year with very little sleep. I was able to work from home some of the days, which helped immensely. I miss the chat room! I guess I'll have to spend more time in the Freaks chat. I popped in the other day, and there were tons of people I didn't know. But that's not a bad thing! Time to meet some new people!

Here's my haul:

PreOrders:
  • Commander Praji
  • Subject 805 Zombie
  • Shaun of the Dead Shaun 12"
  • Shaun of the Dead Ed 12"

Freebies:
  • a few LOTR helms
  • Electrawoman and Dynagirl
  • Clone Trooper VCD
  • Sith balls
  • Herman Munster (contest prize)

Things Purchased:
  • Freddy PF
  • Saw Plush
  • Leia Boushh Exclusive
  • Bib Fortuna
  • Several 12" figure stands

Man, sucks not having the chat anymore. What am I supposed to do at work now? Oh yeah, work... :monkey2

Here the haul:

Freebies:

Sith Probe Droids
Battle Troll Helmet
Orc Muzzle Helmet
Saw Doll
VCD Clone Trooper

Items purchased/preordered:

Leia Boussh Excl
Thing PF Excl

Items won:
-nothing-

HEY!!! Who shutdown Caht at SS?!?!?!

I MISS EVERYONE!!! :monkey2

Here is what I picked up at Spook

Freebies:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Willow x's 2
Star Wars 12-inch Figures Sith Probe Droid Expansion Pack x's 2
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Vampire Buffy x's 2
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Origins Angel aka Liam/Angelus
Michel Gagne Twisted Rabbits 'Evil Grin' Rabbit - Free with GC
LOTR Orc Muzzle Helm
12" SAW Plush Doll

Won:
Michel Gagne Twisted Rabbits 'Swirl Eyes' Rabbit

Things Ordered
'The Dead' 12 inch Figures Subject 560: Corporate Spokesman - Spooktacular Edition
MARVEL Collectibles Premium Format Figures FLEXPAY - The Thing Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive
'The Dead' 12 inch Figures Subject 57 - Doctor - Sideshow Exclusive
'The Dead' 12 inch Figures Subject 805

I miss chat as well....it feel weird not logging on at work and chatting. I have the Electric Tiki busts and Orc Helm arriving today. I made out pretty well if I do say so myself but I will admit not getting the Hellboy, Herman and King Elessar's Crown did sting a bit.

When do the won items/prizes ship out? Thanks

HEY!!! Who shutdown Caht at SS?!?!?!

I MISS EVERYONE!!! :monkey2

Here is what I picked up at Spook

Freebies:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Willow x's 2
Star Wars 12-inch Figures Sith Probe Droid Expansion Pack x's 2
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Vampire Buffy x's 2

How did you get 2 of each? You might end up getting DQ'ed on those if Dusty or Chris sees it.

My Freddy PF and Willow 12" figure should be arriving today, so at least I get to start reaping what I sowed last week. :chew

I'm only missing three of the prizes that I've won so far after today's deliveries. One is the zombie which I haven't received an email for yet though.

Back