The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe but I already have them in hand :monkey5

Guess they missed catching that.

I assume you only got one at a time. They happened to offer the same freebie twice for several of the items. Chris said he put an end to that later in the giveaway process, so the same people wouldn't keep taking the same item. I didn't bother going after the same item twice. For the Buffy's, I didn't even take any. I passed on every one of them. In retrospect, they would have made good gifts. But the LOTR helms I got will make even better gifts. Everyone enjoys LOTR, but not everyone is into Buffy... Well, except Freddy Prinze Jr. Or did they break up? I forget...

I assume you only got one at a time. They happened to offer the same freebie twice for several of the items. Chris said he put an end to that later in the giveaway process, so the same people wouldn't keep taking the same item. I didn't bother going after the same item twice. For the Buffy's, I didn't even take any. I passed on every one of them. In retrospect, they would have made good gifts. But the LOTR helms I got will make even better gifts. Everyone enjoys LOTR, but not everyone is into Buffy... Well, except Freddy Prinze Jr. Or did they break up? I forget...
Actually Chirs didn't it was the fact that on that last helm there was a one per person limit on the item and since you had ordered before on your acct it wouldn't let you again. I was unable to order one and I had got one last year not this year.

I got my Freddy PF on Saturday and my 12" Buffy and Willow will be here tomorrow. I'm still waiting on all the Helms though. My invoices said I should have them by next week...

The duplicates I got are gifts.

My wife got the first set and her sister is getting the 2nd as Christmas present.

The 2nd Sith Droids I sent to HAPPYBOY along with the SAW Plush as well since he was on dial up and missed out on them.

So instead of buying the 12" figs I was able to get them for shipping. Helps me spend more on my kids.

More of my freebies arrived this morning and I was surprised to see a Vol. 8 Catalog stuffed into one of the boxes. This one came out before my time so it is great to look at and will join the 7 vol. 9 catalog's I have behind me in my office. :rock

My Freddy PF arrived yesterday and he is looking sweet! Does anyone here know if his arm is supposed to move? I hear that it is semi-articulated, but I don't want to risk moving it around and end up breaking it off.

Willow and my Jason PF should be at my doorstep by now, my SSE Phantom of the Opera and my Catapult/Attack Trolls should arrive tomorrow, with my SAW plush doll arriving on Thursday. The freebie Orc muzzle is still awaiting shipment, so I assume that might come in next week.

Good thing these are all Xmas gifts or I would have run out of room by now. :google

Back