The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received Liam/Angelous. I actually liked it despite my reservations, made me want a Modern Angel to go next to it. I also received my Electric Tiki Bust set which was a lot smaller than I thought would be but they sit on my desk anyway and the Orc Muzzle Helm which I really loved! I was surprised how much so that in fact I'm looking on eBay to add more of those WETA helms to my collection. Sppoktacular rules.

Have any other contest winners (specifically Saw Puppet) received notification yet? I haven't... :monkey2

I got shipping confirmation for my orders but nothing yet on my disgusting, rotting corpse security guard figure.

Yeah, my free puppet went out on the 2nd. UPS and Sideshow both sent me confirmation notices.

Did you WIN it in a contest, or it was one of the freebies they gave away? Usually contest winners do not get notified for several weeks... They haven't even named all of the winners yet, so I'm suspecting yours was not a contest.

I got my sith balls yesterday (freebie), and my Freddy PF today (got for $58 thanks to discount and $100 GC). I immediately opened it and displayed it! It is my first PF figure, so I'm very excited! It looks AWESOME! Does anyone know if the arms are articulated? The product page doesn't say, although in the picture one of the arms is in different positions. I don't want to force it and break it...

I was charged $12 for something today. I have no idea what it is. :confused:

You too, eh? I got the same charge this morning. The only thing I know that is going to ship out on my end is my Orc Muzzle Cage Helm. But that is a freebie, so I wouldn't understand the $12 charge for it. I dont think S + H is that much.

All but one of my freebies have shipped and the last one is "shipping soon". My second chance Subject 560 is also "shipping soon" :joy

I'm still just waiting for the newsletter to see who wins the Carving contest!! I didn't win a damn thing this year and I spent two days carving that pumpkin. Here's hoping it paid off.

You can bet that I would crap a freakin brick if I won.

My Freddy PF arrived yesterday and he is looking sweet! Does anyone here know if his arm is supposed to move?

Does anyone know if the arms are articulated? The product page doesn't say, although in the picture one of the arms is in different positions. I don't want to force it and break it...

I actually started a thread about this very subject a few months ago...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17998

...the general consensus seems to be that it does not move. At least it's not supposed to. By all means, don't try to force it!

You can bet that I would crap a freakin brick if I won.

Hmmmm....the question is where would the brick originate from to begin with....

Lol. My pumpkin is very tame in comparison to some of them so I'm just hoping for a runner's up prize. I'm the only moron who just carved a face. My hopes lie in the Costume Contest....

Either way I'd just be happy with a Vampyre Hat.

Maybe its combined shipping? :dunno

The only thing I have coming right now is a Buck body. And I got that for free with .99 shipping. I'm still waiting for an invoice to see what's on there.

Maybe I was charged $12 for Bespin Luke. :D

Hmmmm....the question is where would the brick originate from to begin with....

Lol. My pumpkin is very tame in comparison to some of them so I'm just hoping for a runner's up prize. I'm the only moron who just carved a face. My hopes lie in the Costume Contest....

Either way I'd just be happy with a Vampyre Hat.

Well sometimes I just eat clay in hopes that I can crap bricks if something shocking happens..... just for effect. :lol

I'm just really nervous. I feel like at least I am a contender and the wait is killing me. It was easy during Spook, I had plenty to dwell on... but now... :monkey2

I ordered an AA Buck body thats going to turn into Principal Wood and get his butt kicked by my Spike figure.

Did you WIN it in a contest, or it was one of the freebies they gave away? Usually contest winners do not get notified for several weeks... They haven't even named all of the winners yet, so I'm suspecting yours was not a contest.

I got my sith balls yesterday (freebie), and my Freddy PF today (got for $58 thanks to discount and $100 GC). I immediately opened it and displayed it! It is my first PF figure, so I'm very excited! It looks AWESOME! Does anyone know if the arms are articulated? The product page doesn't say, although in the picture one of the arms is in different positions. I don't want to force it and break it...

Oh crap, I didn't read it right. Yeah, mine was the freebie. Regarding the contests, they still haven't contacted me yet. I think Dusty said we had until the 9th for them to contact us. I won the twisted rabbit in Spooktacular.

I was charged for my Nik Sant figure today. Only $10.98. :rock

Mine arrived today. I also got it for $10.98 after $50 GC. It's pretty nice, but I must say that he looks a little crosseyed...

It was funny, I looked out on my porch this morning and UPS had left about 10 packages. About half were from Sideshow. My biggest delivery in recent memory.

Still haven't been contacted about my contest win. Just out of curiosity, did anyone win more than one contest? I thought it was possible, but I didn't see the same name crop up twice on the winners list. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with winning one thing, but if it wasn't possible to win more than one, I wouldn't have bothered entering the other contests after my first win.

Last edited:
Back