The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how was he even found??? I see no link on SS website... only the link from a few pages back on this board.

true..and its alot better then sdcc version but if you have one already is it worth getting another>?

I did. The HS is the same but the look of this one is much better than the previous, it goes nicely with the multiple Docs. Although I'm still missing the standard Green Scrubs Doc.

Sideshow Dennis via chat just confirmed that there will be another THE DEAD offering sometime through Spooktacular.

I'm debating whether to use my GC to get one of the Endor Troopers. Nik Sant is looking pretty tempting.

Sideshow Dennis via chat just confirmed that there will be another THE DEAD offering sometime through Spooktacular.

WOOHOO!! :rock2 :rock2

<SideshowDennis> Q: Will there be more marvel pieces announced?
A: Yes, there is more to come from our Marvel line. Stay tuned to future editions of the SideShow Newsletter to stay on top of when you will be able to pre-order.

<SideshowDennis> Q: Would a King Conan on throne be an idea that the team would have?
<SideshowDennis> A: We have tons of ideas regarding Conan and are currently going through those ideas to determine exactly what will be made into a figure.

12:23] <SideshowDennis> Q: Is it still a plan to look at completing all of Jason's looks?
<SideshowDennis> A: We have great interest in finishing all of Jason's looks from the different films. Though we do not have any specific plans we can unveil to you now.

Back