The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<SideshowDennis> Q: Will there be more marvel pieces announced?
A: Yes, there is more to come from our Marvel line. Stay tuned to future editions of the SideShow Newsletter to stay on top of when you will be able to pre-order.

Well, we know it won't be another PF but this info still

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

[12:22] <SideshowDennis> Q: Is there anything slated for Q1 that will ship early?
[12:22] <SideshowDennis> A: Possibly. We try our best to space out the releases of our products so as not to overwhelm our customers financially. Although there are times when issues arise in production that can effect shipping dates.

Well, we know it won't be another PF but this info still

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Well . . if it isn't a PF, then chances are it'll be a comiquette? I mean, what else could they possibly announce now? Weapon set? LAAAAME! Besides, now would be an appropriate time to announce a Scarlet Witch AH! Comiquette to coincide with Spooktacular and Halloween.

Well . . if it isn't a PF, then chances are it'll be a comiquette? I mean, what else could they possibly announce now? Weapon set? LAAAAME! Besides, now would be an appropriate time to announce a Scarlet Witch AH! Comiquette to coincide with Spooktacular and Halloween.

I'd like to see some fairly priced 1/6 Comic figures. Don't get me wrong, Medicom is nice but the price really isn't...

I'd like to see some fairly priced 1/6 Comic figures. Don't get me wrong, Medicom is nice but the price really isn't...

I have yet see SS give a price break to any Medicom figures. Somehow I get the feeling they have their hands tied on that one. It's not as if Medicom prices have gotten lowered any place else.

Man, what a day to be stuck a work without a flash player?!? Luckily the brave and honorable Pixletwin was able to snag a Ex 560 for me! Thanks bro... you rock :rock

I don't think you'll have to worry about that. Once folks come home from work and watch the vid it'll be gone in a flash

You don't even need Flash, just go to the pre-order page and it's there.

I'll take it if you don't want it. I've been lookin at the elder Predator might go for with the .99 shipping

If you can wait about 4 1/2 hours until I get home its all yours. I don't remember which event its from so if you have used any other cards this year it may not work for you.

I'm tempted to get Prophecy Girl Buffy. Although my GC isn't high enough and I'm tempted to wait for something better throughout Spooktacular.

I have yet see SS give a price break to any Medicom figures. Somehow I get the feeling they have their hands tied on that one. It's not as if Medicom prices have gotten lowered any place else.

And I don't think you're going to ever see a price break on them...

I'm tempted to get Prophecy Girl Buffy. Although my GC isn't high enough and I'm tempted to wait for something better throughout Spooktacular.

Me too. I have a $20 that came with the Spooktacular kit so i'd be $4.99 but i'm afraid something better will come along...

Back