The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. I have a $20 that came with the Spooktacular kit so i'd be $4.99 but i'm afraid something better will come along...
AWAH! I wish I had a Spooktacular kit. I procrastinated, and the next thing I knew it was sold out when I went to order it. I guess the deadline was the night before. I'm hoping the Mistress gives some out during Spooktacular. Or maybe a 2nd chance offer pops up. I'd gladly buy it!

I snoozed, and I lost...

Anybody else have a giftcard code they're not going to use? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I'm thinking hard about that Leia Boushh :eek: :monkey1

AWAH! I wish I had a Spooktacular kit. I procrastinated, and the next thing I knew it was sold out when I went to order it. I guess the deadline was the night before. I'm hoping the Mistress gives some out during Spooktacular. Or maybe a 2nd chance offer pops up. I'd gladly buy it!

I snoozed, and I lost...

They had a 2nd chance offer two weeks ago in the newsletter :monkey2

Yeah, I know. But those went quick. I was out of the country on business and didn't read the newsletter until I got home, and they were gone by the time I did. :(

Well while I'm in the chat later tonight wearing my Spooktacular t-shirt, drinking hot cocao out of my new SS mug, and looking to use my $30 gift card, I'll be thinking of you :D

I found it, but nothing I'm interested in. I'd rather save it for people that collect the line...

I got a Vampire Buffy to go with my Vampire Willow -- the only Buffy item I own. Now she won't be so lonely.

Back