The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how the "IN STOCK" page works? It seems that it's a good page to keep refreshing, since the new discounts show up there. But other items also pop up there as well, and they often seem to be ones that have been mentioned recently, like Sao Feng, Jabba, etc. Does it have something to do with the pages being accessed, or with people buying those items? I'm just curious.

New Criswell.. "A scientist, an invention, an accident. Be afraid, be very afraid."

Man, that sure sounds like Back to the Future... but probably more zombies and what not.

New Criswell.. "A scientist, an invention, an accident. Be afraid, be very afraid."

Man, that sure sounds like Back to the Future... but probably more zombies and what not.

Actually someone posted this a good 7-8 hours ago. We think it's 'the fly'

Thanks again for the GC Madden821 :duff Couldn't use it on the Predator but I got a Endor Sgt for $35.98 with the .99 cent shipping
:rock :rock :rock

You're very welcome. I was thinking of getting the Sgt as well with my spooktacular card.

The scientist/invention/accident aspect of it could be any number of things but as I wrote earlier it's definitely "The Fly" '86 because "be afraid, be very afraid" is a direct quote from that movie. That pretty much seals the deal.

We'll know for sure tomorrow but it's pretty obvious even now.

Jiminey Cricket.... after staring at that stupid thing it finally popped in my head.

Wish me luck in winning one.

I did. I like it better than the SDCC version actually bloodier and more Zombiesque. What's the easier way to figure out the jumble?

Back