The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's two words and it's nothing "Star Wars"-specific.

They could be used to describe any mobster-type character.

I've resorted to looking up Jabba in Wikipedia... for the comic and EU references to the character. Still, no dice.

Read what I said right before you posted (you were probably writing yours before you saw it)

If you're looking on Wikipedia you're on the wrong track. It's more of a common-sense thing. Just look at the words and try to figure it out.

I don't know if this would be considered "cheating" but for the desperate among you, keep in mind that there are sites on the net that will generate anagrams from any word you input. You might just find a suitable match...

I got it by using Wikipedia and found one word the other word I got from another source.

And Guys DON'T give obvious clues to the clueless... I may stand a chance of winning this thing!

I don't know if this would be considered "cheating" but for the desperate among you, keep in mind that there are sites on the net that will generate anagrams from any word you input. You might just find a suitable match...

That worked thanks. Now I know how to crack these things :lol

Now that's what I call a clue!

THANKS alot icruise for helping the people with Zero brain power. Just use the internet as a crutch. That makes things REAL fun!

Interesting fact, 'sideshow collectibles' anagrams to 'Disbowel choicest sell.' Makes you think...

Also: 'sideshow freaks board' anagrams to 'sordid freakshow base.' Hmmm...

Anagrams are a lot more fun with the internet!

Back