The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered it (with Pix's help) but I'll wait till he's in hand to decide what to do. I only want 1 of each... and so far I think I prefer the blue suit.

The scientist/invention/accident aspect of it could be any number of things but as I wrote earlier it's definitely "The Fly" '86 because "be afraid, be very afraid" is a direct quote from that movie. That pretty much seals the deal.

We'll know for sure tomorrow but it's pretty obvious even now.
That line was also in "Adams Family Values" (spoken by Wednesday) but I will agree with your assessment that it is likely The Fly...

That line was also in "Adams Family Values" (spoken by Wednesday) but I will agree with your assessment that it is likely The Fly...

like a maquette of this

fliege_003.jpg

I finally caved and ordered a prophecy Buffy with a $25 gift card, so she should only be $1 for the shipping. Her cross is going to Scully and she will become a modern horror victim! :D

Edit: Nevermind, $7. Just read the shipping special rules. It doesn't apply for orders that end up at 0 dollars. :( Oh well, still a great deal.

I finally caved and ordered a prophecy Buffy with a $25 gift card, so she should only be $1 for the shipping. Her cross is going to Scully and she will become a modern horror victim! :D

Edit: Nevermind, $7. Just read the shipping special rules. It doesn't apply for orders that end up at 0 dollars. :( Oh well, still a great deal.

I don't think the shipping will be $1. As stated on the sideshow website "This shipping cost discount is per qualifying In-stock order placed within the U.S. during the promotional time frame. The special shipping rate is not valid on any in stock orders placed prior to the promotion or on Pre-ordered items currently shipping during the promotion, nor on any orders reflecting a final total of ZERO ($0) dollars (after product discount and/or Gift Card, Sideshow Reward point, or coupon redemption).

Edit: I just noticed you just edited your post :lol

Yeah, it's kind of a strange rule, since it means that it's a better deal to use my $20 GC on a $24 figure ($5 total after $.99 shipping) than on a $20 figure ($7.50 or so after normal shipping). Assuming I understand it, anyway.

Well, as much as I tried to stay up, it is past midnight and I have work tomorrow.

Goodnight, everyone. Save some freebies for me in the morning. :duff

Back