The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this is why I fu-in' hate Spooktacular, Sideshow puts my only chance to win a Jabba late at night while I sleep and has the contest expire before I wake. You know some of us have to work the next day. Make these goddamn contests expire after a day not in a few hours SS.

Man this is why I fu-in' hate Spooktacular, Sideshow puts my only chance to win a Jabba late at night while I sleep and has the contest expire before I wake. You know some of us have to work the next day. Make these goddamn contests expire after a day not in a few hours SS.

This is what Spook is all about. You still have 8 more days.

So what time was it today that was 23 hours from when THE DEAD movie showed?

I was thinking about that as well. Hmmm, i'll have to troll back through these threads. I think it was like 12-1pm EST...

Did they say WHAT would exactly be happening today? New Video? New Figure?

I just re-watched it.. at the end of the film it just showed 23 hours 5 minutes and something seconds... then it said insert reel 2.

so it could mean the next movie.. which would make since being the same time. But I hope to god it's a Zombie! :D

Bought the Battle Troll statue using a gift card. :cool: Didn't have this one yet in the collection.

I just re-watched it.. at the end of the film it just showed 23 hours 5 minutes and something seconds... then it said insert reel 2.

so it could mean the next movie.. which would make since being the same time. But I hope to god it's a Zombie! :D

Well according to this: Posted on Thursday, October 25th, 2007 at 12:01 pm

That's when the video was posted so, maybe 11:06 PST?

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

I also found a few items with top hats but I'm pretty sure I picked the right one. I would love to win a contest this year since I didn't win any last year :monkey2 (wink, wink Dusty)

even those of us who are in the states are laking in sleep. I must have checked online 3 times through the night!

sleep is for the weak!!!!!!:emperor

Nope, Wait a little longer and at the very end you should see a link to the Spooktacular Corporate Spokesman variant ( just him in a gray suit) Limited to 300.
Subject 560: Corporate Spokesman - Spooktacular Edition:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=30041
Less then 50 now available.

Back