The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh I already got Him... I'm hioping for another one... which I thought they hinted there would be more then one.

even those of us who are in the states are laking in sleep. I must have checked online 3 times through the night!

sleep is for the weak!!!!!!:emperor

I went to bed around 11:30 then woke up at 4 thinking it was 6 (my normal wake-up time). This thing has me all screwed up... :lol

Yeah, this contest wasn't as bad as the Jabba jumble. That one made my brain hurt. :banghead

And I don't help Puerto Ricans... :lol

Yeah, this contest wasn't as bad as the Jabba jumble. That one made my brain hurt. :banghead

Am I the only one who thought the Jabba was easy? Maybe i've just been playing Word Jumbles for too long. :monkey5

Sideshow Marc just said next Star Wars 1/6th figure will be from the Original Trilogy and it is AMAZING!!! WOOT!!!

Sweet...hope it is a Armored figure...would love a Stormtrooper or something...but I bet it is an alien that fits the Spook motif this week!

Geb

Back