The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if we will be getting a new Dead special like that every day now? Eventually getting a new figure.:confused:

Hope somebody who truely needed the exclusive Doc got him!

I didn't even realize he went up. I hope anything new will be more reconizable.

Please help others!! :D

I wonder if we will be getting a new Dead special like that every day now? Eventually getting a new figure.:confused:

Hope somebody who truely needed the exclusive Doc got him!

ARGH!?!?!?! I MISSED IT!?!?!?! :monkey2

I wonder if we're gonna get a zombie clown. That would be sad and scary at the same time :D

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!!! Once again I step away for 2 seconds and BOOM!

And don't trust a word that DNAgent says. Here's my post from the comments section

We’ve missed you Dusty, I mean DNAgent. It’s nice to see you back. Though I must admit, every time you make an appearance, a new figure in the Dead line pops up. I’m on to you!!!! Don’t think you can fill our heads with worthless propaganda when you’re the one behind it all!!!

Egads! A ton of in-stock stuff just went on sale: Gothmog, Popbot, Galandriel, Jabba, King of the Dead, etc..

Wow, I leave for a meeting and Sideshow goes nuts on us. I had plans to pick up Galadriel as well, but I think I can still get her cheaper elsewhere. Maybe Sideshow will post a 50 percent discount later on.

And don't trust a word that DNAgent says. Here's my post from the comments section

We’ve missed you Dusty, I mean DNAgent. It’s nice to see you back. Though I must admit, every time you make an appearance, a new figure in the Dead line pops up. I’m on to you!!!! Don’t think you can fill our heads with worthless propaganda when you’re the one behind it all!!!

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

zombie clown! zombie clown!

Check out the last line of the letter "Let the carnival continue"

Hmmmmmmmmm

I called that one about 10 minutes ago bro, but you're from B-Mo so I understand if you're a bit slow :D

I have a feeling I may have been wrong though. You don't really see clowns at Carnivals, they're at the Circus. Maybe it will be a Sideshow Freak zombie (get it) :D

Back